awake

Brians pov:
Its been four weeks already, cassi still hasn't woken up. Im starting to worry, i can see her like this anymore, she looks so lifless in that bed, her gown makes her look like she's being prepared for a funeral.

-"hey" jonnhys voice breaks through the silence.

-"hey, whats up?"

-"the doc wants to see all of us" johnny and jimmy havent been their usual self since cassi. They are quiet and grimm, its a bit weird.

-"Okay" i say walking out of the room, looking back at cassi one last time.

-"so i called all of you here because we have found an agent that will reverse the effect of the toxin in her blood. We will start the treamemt in the next hour" the room gives a sigh of relief johnny and jimmy seem to revert back to their usual happy selves.

-Matt deep in thought but relieved, zack pacing the room in excitement.

-"Now i must tell you, there are slight side effects to the syrum, such as severe vomiting, body spams, shortness of breath or no breathing when sleeping, so she would have to be monitored for at least three days in here. Also for a week at home"

-"What the hell kind of syrum is that, severe vomitting? Body spams? No breathing? Your making her even more sick not curing her" zacks voice broke

-"i understand but this is the only way the toxin will get out of her system" the side effects sound worse, maybe it is best for her to stay in a coma.

After an hour of talking we decide to go ahead with the procedure or whatever its called. She awakes like the doc said, but she's more confused than ever.

-"where am i? Who are you people?" the doctors have to restrain her. Seeing her fight and scream tears at my heart.

-"Let me go!!" she screamed. They sedated her, her words turn into a low mumble "i dont want to go home, i dont wanna go back...." her voice trails off and she rests her head.

Soft wispers escape her mouth. A mommy here, daddy there, my name a few times and another name.

Isabella.

Who is isabella? maybe thats her sister or someone, words always come before i hear the name, but the words are never clear.

She never mentioned her parents or her life, hell i never knew where she lived when we went to school together.

I have so many questions, maybe when she gets better we'll talk about it.

My Cass.