savior

St.Claire paced the room, his eyes dead locked on his wife, ex-wife to be exact. Isabella sat with eyes on her mother, tears began to stream down her face.

Matt sat next to the twins with his head leaned back and his eyes closed. The twins occupied themselves with a card game, whispering back and forth.

-"boys, could you go play that game somewhere else? We're trying to have a meeting here" isabellas mother spoke in the same manner as she would of to isabella.

They look to matt for instructions

-"go take the car for a spin" matt said tossing them the keys. They get up with excitmemt johnny grabs the keys out of jimmys hand and runs out the front door.

-"all of you, please" she looked at matt and then zack, who stood in the back corner with eyes on isabella.

He wanted to take her away from here, to run with her and never look back. He wanted to die for her, he was ready to die for her.

-"no way lady not till i get what was promised, and then some" he looks to st.Claire.

-"fine" she turned to isabella "my love, would you be a doll and go grab the suitcase outside of the door?"

Frozen in her seat isabella sat stiffly.

Her mother, the one who took her away from her father for so many years. Who deprived her of love, friends, and family. Who paid to have her killed by some guy who lives in a pent house.

Anger rose from her stomach and burned in her throat. Her tears had dried and her sadness was no more

-"why dont you get it yourself?" isabella finally spoke

-"excuse me?" her mothers eyes narrowed

-"you heard me, why dont you get it yourself" she repeated.

-"you will do what your told" her mother was on her feet now.

Zack rushed to isabellas side, grabbing her hand in support.

-"no, i won't do what im told, not by you, not by anyone. I am my own person, i make my own decisions." isabella squeezed zacks hand to comfort her.

-"isabella" her father finally built the courage to hold his anger and speak. "Sit down please, do not try to be brave any longer, i am here to protect you now"

-"i've been on my own since i was twelve years old. I think i can protect myself pretty well. Thanks but no thanks." the sass over powered her voice.

-"well this is an interesting family feud, give me the money and we'll leave you here to deal with...whatever this is" matts voice cut through the intensity of the room.

-"its outside in th suitecase" isabellas mother pointed to the front door.

-"and you too" he looked to st.Claire

-"here" st.Claire threw the brief case at matt. Landing at his feet he picked it up and looked toward zack.

-"lets go" he ushered him toward the door, yet zack stood still. "LETS GO" he yelled.

-"no" zack said standing his place right beside isabella.

-"im going to give you one more chance, lets...go" zack stoodfast.

Quickly matt pulled his gun and fired. The bullet whizzed past isabellas head hitting zack in the shoulder. He falls to the ground, unconscious. Isabella screams falling to her knees, holding zacks head in her hand. She checks for breathing, she looks for a pulse but finds nothing.

The tears rush down her face like a waterfall. She looks around the room, waiting for someone to help her. When she realizes no one is moving she begs.

-"please, please you have to help him, please!" she screams to matt who gathers the money and leaves out the front door.

-"papa please, help him, please papa. Help him" she begs to her father. St.Claire moves quickly to his daughters aid. Another gun sounds.

He stops in his place his eyes on his ex-wife.

-"what are you doing?" he speaks in fustration of wanting to go to his daughters aid.

-"not so fast" she motions him to sit.

He does so, hoping to ease the situation.

-"why are you doing this?" he asks in a calm manner

-"your seriously asking me this question" she cocks the gun

-"yes i am, Elisa, why?" his voice becomes shaky "why did you take my daughter away from me? Why did you not let her see her father? Why did you pay to have her killed?"

-"why? Because you are an idiot, you force me to have a child i never even wanted, you made me raise her when i hated her. You have all this power yet you choose to run some rinky dink crime mob, when you could be running a country!! You spent so much time with her that you forgot the important thing, ME!!, YOUR WIFE!!!" She put the gun to his head. I knew the only way to get you back after that night you threw me out, the night she ran away was to track her down and have her killed. Then you'd run back to me, then you could have your power back and rule a country." she paused "i should of known better than to pay some coke head to take the shot. I should of done it my self"

Turning the gun to isabella who's still crying over zack. A shot is fired.

The only that is heard, is the scream of st.Claire, and a body hitting the ground.

Scanning the room as to what just happen, st.Claire looks to his daughter. Still alive.

He looks to his wife, dead with a bullet lodged in between her eyes.

And there at the front door brian stands. His 9mm shaking, his skin is pale, sickly, as if he was barley coming out of being sedated. He slumps to the ground, with eyes on his fallen brother.

Slowly he crawls beside isabella who still has not stopped crying. She leans her head on brians shoulder. Brian moves his hand to her head stroking her hair trying to comfort her.

-"he wont wake up" she said quietly "why wont he wake up?" her look pleads to brian to do something.

St.Claire stands over his dead wifes body, his heart is broken over her once more. Slowly he snaps out of his daze and rushes to the boy on the floor.

He scans zacks body, looking to where his wound is. Pulling a feather out from his pocket he places it close zacks mouth and nose.

They sit watching the feather, nothing happens.

Then finally a slight whisp of air escapes through zacks mouth, giving hope.

-"we have to get him to a hostpital" brian weakly said

-"you need a hostpital too" st.Claire added giving brian a worried look as well.

He looks to isabella glad that his daughter is safe. But ready to bring her home again.

Lifting zack into the back seat of the car, brian and isabella sat back with him as st.Claire drives them to a private hostpital.

Looking in his review mirror, isabella leans her head on zacks chest, listening for faint breathing. She holds his and brians hand. Brian with his head leaned back and eyes closed, grips isabellas hand afraid of letting it go.

-"looks like she's found a family,a damn good one at that" he whispered as he stepped on the gas.