twist

-"How dare she?! How can she just leave like that? After all we've done for her. We've killed for her, and she just leaves!!" matt paces the room quickly

-"hey bro, calm down" brian tries to hand him a beer.

In anger matt smacks it out of his hand. Brian gets up and leaves the room.

Going to sit with the twins he heads to their room. A knock on the front door breaks the tense silence.

Brian opens the door to see zack with cassi in his arms. Her eyes are swollen, it looks like she's been crying. Zack steps in the house and heads to her room.

Laying her down on the bed he turns off the light and leaves.

In the living room they all look to Zack

-"where was she going?" matt asks, anger still recides in his voice.

-"she was running" zack moved to sit on the couch. "She was running from her father. St.Claire, Donovan st.Claire. she's not cassi, she's Isabella st.Claire. i tracked her to an old motel where i made her tell me what was going on. I told her about cameron, and about the woman." he sighed "she was running from the wrong person. Her father never wanted her dead, that week of chaos was not because of Isabella. It was because if her mother, in the car on my way here i did some research. Though the murders were very close to the st.Claire crime order, they all had one miss placed detail. St.Claire never left a trace, he never left any initials or anything signaling it was his orders doing. The initials of isabellas mother were placed all through out the scenes. I- we -believe that it was her mother who had paid to kill her" he pause and took a sip of water that jimmy handed him.

Matts heart raced at the fact that he had isabella st.Claire under his roof. A pretty price to be paid for her he thought.

Zack continued "isabella hacked into the the footage database at Cameron's house. Thats how we know that it was her mother who had paid to kill her."

"Isabella st.claire" matthew grew excited "how interesting" an evil grin grew on his face.

"We have to get her out of town" brian stood up walking to isabellas room.

"She's not going anywhere" matthew stated.

"What are you talking about? Why the fuck not?" zacks voice grew intense.

"Do you know the price for her head? Millions. and the price her father would pay for her? billions"

"No" brian stood petrified at what his brother was saying.

"You dont call the shots here brian, i do. Your job is to obey, and follow" matthew yelled. He took his baby out of the holster.

The twins sats silent on the couch, watching everything unfold.

"We are not going to sell her off! What the hell is wrong with you?!"  zack screamed.

Isabella stood watching them argue over her fate.

"Im not going, i dont care what you do" her voice cut through the room.

"Its not for you to decided sweetheart" he gave her a wink.

"We're leaving now" brian took isabellas hand and headed to the front door.

Matthew pointed the gun at brian, taking the shot. Brian falls to the ground clutching his thigh, screaming in pain.

The twins stood in fear running to their fallen brother.

"Step away from him!" matthew yelled

The twins quickly complied, taking several steps back.

"I guess this is why dad never liked you, always too weak to do the wrong thing" he taunted.

Isabella helped brian controll the bleeding, it didnt help much.

"He needs a hostpital" she said glaring at matthew

"He'll go to a hospital when i say he can go, in the mean time, hows your sewing?" he threw a first aid kit at her.

"He needs a doctor not some makeshift patchwork" zack yelled, his fists balled wanting to fight.

Matthew point the gun at him "you want me to put a bullet in you too?"

"Use that room to sew him up, and make it fast. I have a deal to make" he took out his cell phone, putting his baby back in its holster.