Author's Note

My friend XmorningalarmX and I worked on this book together. We would appreciate it if you would share this with others who enjoy romance- and possibly this type of book.

We don't want to spend too much time on this, so we will focus on the mainly the important parts.

- This is for entertainment purposes only.

- The restaurant's name is a real restaurant's name. (We didn't realize the name of the restaurant was actually real until after a while)

- Before any of you complain about there being a waitress, take a good look at the cover and decide if you really do want to continue reading. It's all up to you of course, loves ;)

- Please remember that not everything was planned. We took the time to come up with certain scenes but that doesn't mean we just did whatever we wanted. We took critics from other people in school and decided what exactly we wanted to do after that.

- There may be times where you will be knocking your head on the device because you hate us so much. We can already feel it.

- No character is real. All are made up.

- This is a work of fiction, not a work of art

- This was written in our 8th grade year. Yes, we were in the same class so we were excited to go to school just to see each other and discuss about the book. There were times where our friends were kind of annoyed at always seeing us talking about our book. Welp! We didn't care what they thought.

This book is under editing. We made so many freaking mistakes, so I'm going to be the one editing everything for now (@asugarkookie .... AKA; me)

Thank you all who took the time to read this. We really appreciate this.

You can now finally go on to read the first chapter.

(morningkookie is our shared account where we will be posting more of our books we create together. Follow us on there <3)