Chapter 11

Lance's POV:

    I was feeling very comfortable in my sleep, but my mouth started drying up. The spit was piling up in my mouth and I was super thirsty. I wake up to get water but I remember that Crystal is here- I mean Christopher.

She's sleeping soundly on the computer chair with her head falling to this side and then to that side and she would pull her head back to normal. Kinda like those those bobbling heads. I find it very cute. Crystal looks like such a child- she even has the short hair.

    I take one of the blankets and put it on her and lean down to her face. I can't see her face that well since the lights are off. I tuck the blanket around her neck and while doing so, I see Crystal licking her lips in her sleep.

I have the sudden urge to press my lips onto hers.

Did I just think of that? I must be going crazy.

Crystal's head is falling down to the side and she nearly lost balance but she put her head back to the place where it was. But her forehead gets crashed into mine.

    "Ow, stupid desk," Crystal says as she slaps my forehead away. Is she talking in her sleep? I stay silent and stop moving. I notice that Crystal's eyes are open. Is Crystal blind in the dark? She moves again, this time, and stands up from the chair.

    The blanket I laid down on her, falls down to her knees. I move back making sure she doesn't know that I woke up or it would make the situation very awkward and I just don't want her to know that I was the one that put the blanket on her, although its very obvious. She might have a different perspective of me and think that I like her. And a girl liking me would be too much of a drama that I don't want to deal with.

    Crystal moves forward, steps on the blanket and falls on top of me. I pretend to sleep but I don't snore because I am not the type of guy who snores in their sleep. Plus, it's all for play. All for play, I have to remind myself. Sometimes, I get too caught up with my happiness around Crystal. She makes me forget everything. "Ugh, why am I falling so much," Crystal groans as she gets up from the floor, or rather from on top of me.

    I stay lying on the floor in complete silence, with my eyes closed. I hear shuffling and footsteps walking away from where I lay. Crystal even steps on my pinky finger while she's moving around.

Ouch, woman.

I hear Crystal bumping into many objects until she finds the door. Relieved that she left the room, I turn myself to the other side and stay lying on the floor.

Crystal's POV:

    "Yo, wake up," someone calls.

    "Go away," I mumbled, half asleep. The person continues shaking me, which somehow feels so good and amazing, that I don't complain. When they start pinching me on my cheek, I open my eyes and groan. "Lance, can you not?"

    "Wake up, you're all over my dining table," he says, and continues shaking me. I push him away and get up from the chair and rub my eyes.

"How did I get here?" I ask as I see that I'm in the kitchen.

"How am I supposed to know?" Lance says rudely as he takes one of the sandwiches Adam has left on to the counter. I watch him bite into it and then lick his lips for the crumbs sticking to them. When he licks his lips it reminds me of... yesterday's kiss. My entire face heats up as I think about it.

"Hey are you sick? Your face is really red," Lance says. He comes closer so that our foreheads touch and smirks. He moves away when he realizes that his action didn't faze me and sighs.