Chapter 9

Fan art by @redglasses

Kawaii456_016n: The picture above is a fan art from redglasses. And a bit of editing done by @asugarkookie for the shading btw. OH OH and this is a pic of Crystal. Yeh...thats all I got to say...

~^~^~^~^~^~

The restaurant is going to be open late today. I waste my free time doing my homework on the counter with Lance sitting across from me with his head down.

It looks so cute!

His grey sweater is stretched, hiding all of his fingers. His head is resting on his arms and his auburn hair is curled up on his head, messier than usual.

    It's actually really hard concentrating on my work while he is there peacefully sleeping. I want to take a picture of his sleeping face or draw on it with my pen I am holding onto.

Oh! I got an idea.

    I get up from my seat and lean forward with my pen in hand. I press the pen gently onto his cheek, letting out the ink from the pen as smooth as possible so he doesn't feel anything. I try to write "BAKA Pink" (Stupid Pink) while drawing with a pink pen under it. Just as I am about to finish the drawing, Lance jolts up suddenly and grab onto my right arm and pulls it forward.

    I hold my breath for a second, us staring into each other's eyes for a minute or two. His grip on my arm is so hard that I can feel my blood stop flowing. He suddenly lets go of me.

"You startled me, I thought you were a thief," he says, sitting up straight. He wipes his hand on his cheek and squints at me. The ink on his cheek messily dribbles down to his chin, but he doesn't realize.

He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms. Then he notices a bit of ink that has fallen down his chin and onto his grey sleeve. It's a tiny droplet and can hardly be noticed. He takes out his phone and after some clicks and shifts, his jaw drops open.

"Baka Pink?" He asks with grit teeth.

"It looks cool?" I hesitantly say, not wanting him to get angry again. But I mean it was me who did this to him so he has every right to be mad.

"Cool? This is cool to you?" Lance suddenly grabs the pen from my hand. "To be fair, I should draw on your face too."

I try to escape but he comes over to my side and corners me to the side of the wall. Our thighs are touching each other and since I'm wearing shorts, it feels so strange and ticklish. I can feel the tightness between his legs, shocking me.

Lance leans forward and grabs a hold onto my chin and starts to place the tip of the pen onto my cheek.

"Baka Pink?" a voice comes from behind us. Travis comes just in time and I should really be thanking him at the moment.