Chapter 21

What do I do? How do I approach Lance? Even though we talk everyday, it's kind of awkward. Silvia is not being any help at all. She keeps on yapping about how she can beat up Aaron into pieces whenever she wants to. She's even stalking him over the web, finding out what his favorite meals are and such. I think she plans on turning his favorite food into a nightmare. Something he would definitely hate.

    I'm so glad I'm not in Silvia's bad side anymore. Without her, I wouldn't have made it this far, even though she's being completely useless now.

    "Hey, Crystal?" Silvia calls from the other side of my room. She's been sitting on my couch and been on her phone for the past two hours. "Hey hey! When you meeting up with Aaron? I got a perfect plan for ruining the date and then you guys can break up! I am so helpful, right?"

    "I already broke up with him, so don't worry about that. He wants to hang out today at the Central Park with some of his other friends and me. You can tag along, if you want."

    "HUH?! When did you break up?"

    "We broke up right after you left that day."

    "W-was it because of me? I'm so sorry! Oh my goodness, I shouldn't have been running my big fat mouth!"

I smile and shake my head. "It wasn't because of you."

"Um... can I join you guys?"

"Of course you can."

She smiles at me and runs off into her own room. I place my hand down on my bed, searching for my phone I left last time. Huh? I can't find it anywhere.

"Silvia did you see where my phone was?" I knock on her door.

"Phone? Wasn't it on the bed?" She asks, opening her room door.

"It's not on my bed," I panic.

I swear I saw her smile before closing and locking her room door on me. I turn around and slump back to my room. Wait a minute...

I run back to her door and fiercely knock on it."YOU! You have my phone! Give it back!" I keep trying to open the knob but she already locked it from the other side.

"Wait..." Silvia says from the other side of the door, not caring about me. "Okay I'm passing the phone from under the door."

"Why under the door? What did you do?"

My phone peaks out from under the door. I quickly take it and see Lance's text pop up on the screen of him saying "ok."

Ok?

I look at the previous chats and see that Silvia invited him to the park.

"How did you know the location Silvia?"

"You told me."

"Get out from your room this instant!"

"No! You're too scary now!"

"Hurry up and get ready. We're leaving in an hour."

~~~

Silvia is super dressed up, when really, we're only going to the park Why does she like being so dressed up as if we're going to some kind of fashion show... no wait- party! While I am just in my plain jeans, shirt and my sweater, she's being so fashionable.

Silvia rushes in putting her heels on. We walk our way to the park. Today we're just going out for some fresh air, instead of using the car.

Aaron and his friends are sitting on the bench and talking as we walk towards them. I don't see Lance in view yet. Phew.