Chapter 4.5 (SPECIAL)

*Special*

(Shows what happens in the 24 hours with Lance)

asugarkookie: THIS IS STILL IMPORTANT TO READ BECAUSE THIS IS STILL PART OF THE STORY!!!

XmorningalarmX: YAP YAP you must read! Or you will miss out the most coolest part of torture!

~~~

I topple over my bed and shake my head into the pillow. My bed is queen sized with a white bed case. Pink and more pink printed flowers cover the case with a white blanket on top. Two bright pink pillows are placed on the side with a pink pillow that slowly turns white as you go down in the middle. My bed is right near the window and on the other side of my bed is the dressing table which is also white where I have the lamp, my phone charger, and the alarm clock. Today was going to be a long day. My phone suddenly starts ringing. I take a look at it and groan into my pillow. It's going to be a longer day than usual. At least I have no homework...

"Hello."

"Hi."

Silence.

"Need something?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"You."

More silence.

"Christopher Columbus? You still alive?" I hear him laugh in the background.

"Apparently."

"Come to the restaurant," he says.

"Why?"

"You're my slave for the day." It seemed enough of a reason to go over there. Me and my stupid mouth and brain.

After saying farewell, I hop over to the mirror and look at my reflection. I sweep my bangs to the side and comb the rest of my brown hair. Even though it's shoulder-length I know tons of people who love my hair. Since it's wavy and all, they think it makes girls look pretty and so they go ahead and change it exactly into what my hairstyle is, not even thinking twice about it. And then they have the courage to step up and blame it all on me when it doesn't come out right. Usually when I'm working shifts in the restaurant, my hair is in a ponytail. This time, however, I leave my hair down and decide not to deal with it.

After dressing up, I look at my reflection once more. I smile approvingly for how I look. I'd put on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt that I got as a present from dad. The shirt has a blue penguin on it, which I think is adorable.

Satisfied with my clothing, I finally head out the door.

~~~

    I walk inside the restaurant and see a bunch of people sitting in each table. This restaurant is really popular, isn't it? I look around for Megan or Lance, but I don't see them. The only person I notice who's here is Kacey. After throwing up all over Lance, she's still here? Isn't she at all embarrassed? Also, doesn't she have anything better to do?

    Out of the corner of my eye, I see Lance walking out from the kitchen and heading towards me. He's in a blue sweater with his hood on and a pair of tight jeans, but he definitely completes the outfit in a way.

    He grabs my hand and pulls me out the door along with him. I follow in with him and can't help but notice the warmth of his hand on mine.

    "Where are we going?" I ask him once I see that a certain black car is parked behind the restaurant.