0 9 : v o w s · a n d · p r o m i s e s

Cinderella PoV:

"AH!" I shrieked, looking down at my stepsister's spidery handwriting that would haunt me a long time

"AH!" I shrieked, looking down at my stepsister's spidery handwriting that would haunt me a long time. Raymond skidded in, "What's wrong? Is it the baby?" He tossed a glance down at my belly. The baby was only one month old, and as a result, the bump was barely visible- but it was there. He didn't need to know that I wasn't 100% certain it was one of those men's. That I was still in love with another person.

After Raymond had taken me to the palace, I told him about the men who...

I wordlessly handed over the note to Ray, who read it with a furrowed brow. Meanwhile, I tried to calm down. Amber had to be bluffing- there was no way she could have influenced the legendary Rumpelstiltskin- but if she had....

"What is this bullshit?" Ray snapped, his eyes furious. I gritted my teeth, "It's Amber, you know? The girl in blue that was yelling at you?" I whispered softly. Ray had a dangerous temper, and even I wasn't stupid enough to send him over the edge. I couldn't help but compare Raymond to Evelyn- both were calm and emotionless when emotional, but when truly angry, they were dangerous.

"Hey," He murmured, drawing me into him, his anger vanishing as he noticed my hands shaking, "You know we'll catch your sisters, right?" I nodded into his chest, "Of course, Ray." But even I was too broken to believe that

He nodded, "Good. I will have to discuss this with my advisers, but in the meantime, stay strong... for our wedding, for the people." I nodded. Whatever Amber planned to do, it would do nothing to stop my wedding. Why? Because I had one stubborn fiance who would have the world his way, even if I said no at the alter.

Ray left, his boots soundly slapping against the palace floor. I didn't love Raymond Charming, but his good looks were enough for now. The way he looked at me was filled with lust and passion, lacking the element of love, and I was pretty sure he didn't even know what love was. 

I sat down at my vanity and stared at the mirror. My face was beautiful, my posture straight. I had Mother's dark locks, that spilled down to my upper back, and my gleaming light brown eyes. My full pink lips and rosy cheeks stood out against my pale skin, and the neckline for my dress so low it almost fully displayed my chest. The way all men wanted it.

Dabbing away the tear stains on my cheeks, I sighed, "Things will change," I promised my reflection, as I stood up. There was a wedding I had to plan. 

~

I feel as if my handwriting is more closer to Amber's than Evelyn 'cause I write really fast, and I'm lazy, so everything is just bunched up together, and connected, a variation of script. 

How does your handwriting look like? 

p.s currently editing the chapters I wrote for NaNo, and I hate editing my own work- nothing ever makes sense. sorry for the short chapters- I really shouldn't be on Wattpad so late