Part 4

"Isn't this store just amazing Sam!"
I mumbled something under my breath that Mary Ann couldn't hear.
"What was that?" She asked as she switched from one sales rack to the other.
"Nothing, just noting the horrendous pattern on this shirt." I lied. I really wasn't one for shopping but, it was for a good cause.
"Do you think we have enough?" Marry Ann lifted about ten hangers of pants and shirts with one hand and then about five bags with dresses and shoes in them.
"I'm not really sure. Maybe we need to go get some bras and panties." I don't think I've ever shopped for another person before but I was starting to enjoy myself.
Which was scary, because I don't even shop for myself.
"You're right! I almost forgot." Mary Ann was off like a wirlwind buying the things we found and going to another store.
It was going to be a long day.
================================

I woke up by myself in a big room. Vincent had fallen asleep next to me but he was at the edge of the bed on top of the covers. Almost like he wanted to be near me and keep me safe, but didn't want to scare me.
"Angel. I like my name." I said to myself. This was the first time that I wasn't afraid for my life. It would take a while to get used to.
I tiptoed over to the bathroom and looked at the big whirlpool bathtub with awe.
"He said I could do whatever I wanted. Maybe that includes a big bubble bath?"
I had seen my other masters, the female vampires that had owned me, take long bubble baths and I was to fetch and do chores for them while they were relaxing.
I turned on the hot water tap and then the cold, making sure it was the perfect temperature and then opened the doors to the cupboards in the bathroom to look for bubble bath.
"Its on the top shelf, in Mary Ann's bathroom. I don't have any." A soft chuckle followed, filled with humer.
I spun around to see Vincent standing in the door way leaning against the door frame.
"I'm sorry," I looked at the floor out of instinct. "Did I wake you?" I was still waiting for the charade to end and a hand to strike me for being out of turn.
"No you didn't, and you don't have to be frightened. Do you want me to get the bubble bath from Mary Ann's room? I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Vincent had walked up and tilted my chin so I could look at him as we talked.
"If you wouldn't mind Sir." I spoke softly. His eyes were so blue, it caught me off guard. Usually all vampires that I have seen had red or black eyes.
"Thats because they were cruel my dear. I shall go fetch you your bubbles now." His eyes shifted to a light gold and he smiled and flitted off. Leaving me so confused that I didn't know if I was dreaming or not.
================================

"We're back!" Mary Ann yelled.
She was carrying three bags, the lightest ones, and I was carrying the rest, that's about twenty two bags, up the stairs towards Vince's room.
"Maybe next time we should get some help with these." I grumbled at Mary Ann. I loved her but right now I could rip her throat out.
"Oh stop complaining dear, I need to be able to open the doors for you." She said this as she opened Vince's door and motioned me in as if she was helping me conquer a mountain.
I growled at her as I passed but stopped as I saw Angel flinch with fear at the sound of my growl.
"Sorry. " I told her as I dumped the bags on the bed. I noticed she was wearing a pair of basket ball shorts that were way to big for her and a shirt that looked like a dress.
"You couldn't try and find something in one of our closets?" I asked Vince.
He shrugged and helped dump the bags out.
"Now," Mary Ann had took Angel by her hands and lead her to the bed. "Time to get to work my dear, we have to have you looking your best for tonight. Vincent and Luke are going out and taking Sam and I with them, and you're coming too."
She was smiling like a child on Christmas.
"I get to eat with you?" Angel asked.
The poor kid hadn't even eaten properly let alone eaten with vampires.

(This is a good time for me to explain. We are royal vampires, with royal blood lines, whether we are part of the royal family or not, we either have royal blood from being changed by a royal or we were born into a royal family. Thus, we eat like normal but instead of drinking water like humans do, we drink blood. Only not as much as humans drink water. Usually a pint or two will last us a few   days.)

"Yes, you can eat with us. Any time you want." I told Angel, smiling.
She still was timid but I was sure Mary Ann would have her sassing everyone soon. I looked at our little group and noticed just how much we had become a band of misfits. Somehow I was alright with that.