Part 12

Angels POV

The day started like any other. Vincent and I walking among the hills and the snow covered land that was near his brothers vacation house. Every day with him was an adventure, and he was so different than the other masters I had had. But he's not a master now, he's my husband. I had to keep reminding myself of that. Had to remind myself that I was now equal to this fast, strong, impossibly gorgeous god that stood in front of me. I couldn't stop smiling as he jumped from tree to tree, trying to find the best view for us to look at.
At the castle I had almost forgotten that he was in fact a vampire. But now, as if nature was bringing it out in him, he was free to show off his skills.

That was the last time I was in my little state of bliss.

I hear a twig snap. And turned to see a giant white wolf with a scar over his left eye, stalking toward me.

Everything went quiet, deadly silent almost, and then the wolf lunged.
"Angel!" Vincent in the background, far away now and unable to stop the wolf from running with me into the woods while I struggled to breath in his massive jaws that pinched just a little too hard.

Along the way something had hit my head. Causing me to lose consciousness.
====================================
Fredric's POV

When you think of an evil villain, what do you see?
A maniacal laugh and a white cat being softly pet?
No. That's not me.
I don't even think of myself as a villain, more of an opportunist. Many would say a psychopath. But I prefer self preservation. I was a man with nothing once upon a time. And wouldn't father be so happy to see me now.

"Did you get her?" I asked the wolf as he entered in human form. Shorts  covering his nakedness.
"Yes, now let my wife and pups go." He demanded, I chuckled a bit, amused at his boldness.
"All I'm good time, I have one last thing for you to do." I smiled at his frustration. Serves him right, he should learn not to get involved in my affairs.

====================================
Angels POV

I was in a cell again. And it took everything I could to not start hyperventilating. My hands were numb from the cold cement floor. And the only light to see by was a small oil lamp hung on the wall opposite the cell door. Taking a deep breath I reminded myself that I was not the same scared little girl I once was. I had been with Vincent and my family long enough to become bold and daring. I knew my worth. And I wouldn't go down without a fight. Because my family was worth it.

There was no window. That was plain enough, and as I inspected the crude cell door I noticed that the hinges were rusty with age and lack of care. Good. All I would need is a big rock. But I didn't have any. Well that plan was out.

Right when I was in the middle of my second plan of attack, I heard a loud thump and the stairs creaking. Someone was coming down the stairs.
I walked backwards to the corner of the cell and looked around for anything I could use as a weapon. Nothing. There was literally nothing in the cell.
"Ah, making yourself comfortable I see." I turned Dior the voice coming through the bars in the door of the small hole in the wall that I was in.
"Whatever you want, you won't have it. I won't give you anything." I tried to sound as brave as I could.
This bastered would get nothing from me.
"Oh, but my dear, you're what I want." There was a small laugh and then the door flew open.
Fredric stood in the doorway. Black suite white shirt and black tie. Like he was about to go to a business meeting.
"With you gone then I can prove your little prince's incompetency and his older brother was always out of the way being shamed all those years. The question is, do I kill you now or later." He was smiling, but it didn't meet his eyes. Which is the worst smile. The most terrifying.
====================================
Vincent's POV

I had ran all the way back to the castle. I had to get everyone I could. We were going to rescue Angel. If I had to kill every last vampire in Fredric's home I would get her back.
As soon as I burst into the door everyone could feel my mind screaming with rage. And then we were all running together. Back to the place my brother died.
To Fredric's home. The place I called hell.
====================================
Angels POV

I was freezing, and even though I had a winter jacket on, I could feel the cold creeping in through my bones.  I tried jumping up and down and doing all kinds of stretches to keep my blood pumping and my mind working. It was obvious that Fredric planned to kill me. And this waiting around was just another form of torcher for him. I couldn't let him get to me. I had to find a way out before he came back.
Suddenly, I wanted to slap myself. I pulled out the small wolf whistle from the necklace I had around my neck.
"I so hope you're listening." I talked aloud.
I blew hard on the whistle and then suddenly it became cold and broke.
One puff of black and purple smoke later, Max appeared.
"Angel, what the hell are you doing here?" He said padding to me and leaning against me trying to comfort me and possibly because he could see me shaking.
"Fredric kidnapped me, or rather someone he has working for him did."
Max growled and looked at the door.
"So what's the plan?" He asked me.
"I have no idea." I answered honestly. 
"Everyone's on there way." He told me.
"Everyone?"
"Everyone."
This was going to be one epic battle.