foreword

S Y N O P S I S

Alice Norewood is your typical Fangirl. Obsessed with Harry Potter. Someone you can call a Diehard Potterhead. Harry Potter is more than just a book series for Alice.

A tragic past and the supreme ability of messing things up, life goes by ordinarily for Alice.

That is, till the day she received the invite.

For a Potterhead, an invitation to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is like an invitation to Paradise.

Well, like I said, Once a Potterhead, always a Potterhead. Always.

Join Alice as she journeys through the world of which she thought she knew so much, which was, in reality, a lot different from her perception. As Alice learns about the wizarding world, she learns one other important thing - Love is the greatest magic there is.

D E D I C A T I O N

To JK Rowling, for teaching much more than anything else could, for giving us something to hold on to, and most importantly, for introducing us to the kind of magic everyone has. I can't even start to imagine how life would've been if the Harry Potter phenomenon hadn't happened. This book is a very humble, tiny ode to you, JKR❤

And also, to all you Potterheads out​ there, who've spent years waiting for your Hogwarts Letter. What wouldn't we give for an acceptance to the Wizarding World? Such, is the life of a Potterhead. How much Harry Potter means to us can't be summed up in words.

I hope this book gives you a teeny tiny bit feeling of home that Harry Potter gives us all.

E P I G R A P H

We do not need magic to change the world. We carry the power we need, inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better! - J K Rowling.

D I S C L A I M E R

Harry Potter characters and references are owned by J K Rowling. And this is not, in any way, an infringement of Copyright Law.

A U T H O R' S N O T E

Thank you for stopping by to give my book a read. This means the world to me. This is my writing debut and no matter how many books I write in future, "Always" will always be very close to my heart. So any appreciation or criticism is most welcome.

There are several typos and errors. Feel free to correct them, but please don't go all GrammarNazi on me.

This book is currently undergoing an edit, which is why you will find many inconsistencies and doubts, but please do bear with me as it won't affect the flow of the book.
Much love♥♥
Hazel Norewood.