Professor Longbottom

"You're weird!", Clara said, starting on a pastry.
Alice and Clara were eating, or, rather, devouring the pastries, chocolate cakes and other food Alice had got from the elves in the kitchen, as they walked past the Great Lake.

"Thanks, Captain obvious!", Alice giggled.

Clara rolled her eyes, but started laughing, too.

"Damn!", Alice said, suddenly.

"Now, what's it?", Clara asked, a hand on her hip.

"I forgot something. Something important!" Alice turned around and started towards the castle.

"By Merlin, stop!", Clara said, catching up with her. "What are you upto, now?", she asked.

"Patience dearest", Alice smirked.
This earned another eye roll from Clara. They walked again, all the way they had come, past the oak front doors and the Entrance Hall.

"At least, couldn't you have remembered earlier? We have to walk again!" Clara hollered.

"I am helping you be fit"

"Yeah?", Clara said, annoyed.

"Oh yeah, totally."

_____________________________________

Knock. Knock.

"Enter", Professor McGonagall's voice carried out.

Alice walked inside, Clara in her wake. Professor McGonagall was at her desk, writing something. She didn't look up.

"Good Afternoon, Professor", Alice said.
Professor McGonagall looked up, startled. Clearly, she hadn't expected Alice.

"You?", She quickly regained her composure.
"Umm, I was expecting Professor Flitwick... Never mind. What do you want?", Professor McGonagall spoke in a business like tone.

"Can I have a parchment sealed with the Hogwarts crest? When I go back, it will be a kind of, souvenir of my stay here and a reminder of this world", Alice pleaded.

"Very well, Ms. Norewood"
Professor McGonagall said. She rummaged in one of her drawers and took out a fresh new parchment.

Knock. Knock.

"Enter" Professor McGonagall said, as she took her quill.

A short, blond man, aged around thirty or thirty five entered.
"Good day, Professor!", he said, cheerfully.

Just then, he noticed Alice and Clara.
"I can wait outside", he walked out.

Alice turned towards Clara and questioned, "Who was that?"

"Professor Neville Longbottom", Clara said.

"Whoa! That's so freaking awesome!"

"Hmm... Here's your parchment, Ms. Norewood", Professor McGonagall handed over an envelope to Alice.

"You've put it in an envelope? Wow!", Alice grabbed it, rather greedily. "Thanks so much!"

"Anytime. Now, if you might please excuse me, Professor Longbottom is waiting outside."

"Of course. Bye. One moment.."
Alice walked towards the portraits. She went to Professor Dumbledore's portrait.
"Sir, I totally forgot to tell you. Sherbet lemon is my favorite too"
Professor Dumbledore smiled.

A/N
Like it? Vote. Comment. Share.
Any feedback on how to improve is most welcome.
Much love
Hazel♥