#Chapter 10 - Magical Day Two

Alice woke early the next morning. Although she could tell it was daylight, she kept her eyes shut tight.
"It was a dream," she told herself firmly. "I dreamt that a witch called Hepzibah Smith came to tell me I was invited to the wizarding world and that I went there to meet many witches and wizards. When I open my eyes, I will be at home in my room."

She heard her phone ringing. "So, I AM in my house", Alice thought. But she still didn't open her eyes. It had been such a good dream.

After a long time, Alice sat up and opened her eyes. The bed, the windows, the furniture, why, everything in the room looked different. Alice was so happy that she felt as though she were flying. So, it was reality. It had not been a dream after all. Wow.......

She walked over to the washroom and started brushing.

                         ∆∆∆

"Good morning, dear", Mrs. Weasley greeted Alice as she walked into the Weasleys' living room.

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley", Alice replied.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?", Mrs. Weasley inquired.

"Course I did", Alice replied. Soon after Alice had come along with Hermione, Mrs. Weasley had served her dinner. Alice who was too exhausted with the day's events and activities, retired to sleep soon after, before meeting Ron, George or anyone else. She asked Mrs. Weasley, " Where are the others?", seeing the empty living room.

"It's 5 in the morning. No one's up, yet", Mrs. Weasley explained Alice.

"Oh" Alice mused. "Can I have a look at the house?", she wondered.

"Sure! Come, let me take you."

And so the two of them walked, Mrs. Weasley in the lead.

A/N
  Hello lovelies!! What are your thoughts on Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them?