Magic is might

Two days over.

Out of ten, two days were almost over.

Pity, how time flies by this fast. It never does at school.

Great. A full stomach can make you a philosopher.

Being the hard-core diehard foodie that she was, Alice was overjoyed on eating the food from the Hogwarts Kitchen.

"Yo wot on", Alice asked Clara, with a full mouth.

"Huh?.. Oh.. no, no thanks"

Clara regarded Alice with  curiosity.

Alice swallowed the treacle tart fast and spoke.

"What. Is it something about me being weird again?"

"Kind of. It's just that..." Clara began when Alice cut her off mid sentence.

"Never mind. I know."
Alice shrugged.

Alice and Clara had apparated to the Ministry. They were heading towards Clara's office - The Department of Muggle Surveillance.

"Where am I going to stay for the night?", Alice asked.

"There's a place for lodging for guests at the Ministry. We have rooms and you'll be given a room." Clara explained.

"Is there some one else right now? I mean for the tour thing." Alice asked.

"No. Only you", Clara said.

"Oh. So will I be alone in the Guest Quarters?"

"I'm not sure about that. Ministry Guests might be there.", Clara replied thoughtfully.

"Are you saying that the important guests of the Ministry and people like me stay in the same Quarters?" Alice asked, both overwhelmed and confused, at the same time.

"Well. Not Exactly. There's hardly one person like you at a particular point of time, or at the maximum 2. You people are usually lodged in the top floor and the guests always prefer the ground floor.", Clara clarified.

"Oh. Any way it's all the same because, mostly...."

Clara interjected.
"Please don't start, alright? I'm very tired!"

"Just in case you didn't know, that was super rude." Alice said.

"Let it be. I don't mind." Clara said.

"Why are you behaving like this all of a sudden? What's gotten into you?", Alice hollered.

"You need to know every freaking thing, don't you?"

Alice was shocked. She knew Clara only for a few days now, but she was sure Clara wasn't this kind of a person, she was always sweet and smiling. That's what even Mrs. Weasley had said.

"What's wrong? Any problem?", Alice asked.

"Can you please shut up for a while?", Clara yelled.

Alice was totally taken aback. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it back. Words seemed to fail her at the moment.

Clara walked ahead without so much as a glance at Alice. Alice followed quietly.

In a few minutes, they were at the Guest Quarters, which was a three storeyed plain white building, with nothing else to describe about.

Alice was allotted a room at the third floor. It was a large room, simply decorated, with a bed, a table and chair, a mirror and a washroom. No wallpapers, decorations, wall hangings, nothing of the sort.