#Chapter 6 - Photographs and Frolic

"Can I please have a photograph with you guys?", Alice questioned. Seeing the puzzled look on everyone's faces, she added, "No problem if you don't want. Was just wondering, you see,"

"No, it's not that. You can very well have a picture", said Ginny. It's just that we don't use cameras and only the Daily Prophet photographer and other photographers have one."

"Oh! Doesn't matter!" Though Alice tried to conceal her disappointment, it was clearly evident in her face.

"Wait! I have my DSLR!!!" Alice exclaimed suddenly remembering that she had brought along her camera. She rushed towards her rucksack which was lying in a corner of the room, now, before stopping to notice the looks of confusion in their faces.

"It's a kind of camera, you know", Alice explained.

                                                                                  ---------------------

"Say cheese!", Douglas said. Alice had just explained to click photographs in the DSLR. Alice had first taken many pictures of them and then had wanted a picture of her standing with them. So, they had asked Douglas to click.

Everyone posed for the photograph and Douglas clicked it.

"Thanks so much!!" Alice beamed at them all as she showed the photographs.

"The pictures are so clear!", Ron said. "Better than the ones taken by our photographers"

"That is because this is a latest invention. Do you still have the kind of camera Colin Creevey used?" Alice asked.

"Yes.", Ron said.

"Muggles have come up with many new technology than you seem to know. There have been a lot of inventions lately", Alice said, smugly. "I was wondering whether the Camera would work. Thank God, it did!", she added.

"We heard that Muggles made films about us?", Harry asked suddenly.

"Yes! They did! How come you knew?", Alice asked, surprised.

"The Muggle guy who came last month told us.", Hermione answered.

"Oh! I have pictures of them. Wait, let me show you.", Alice searched for the pictures of Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and the others among the pictures saved in the Camera.
"There it is!", Alice first ran towards Ginny, as she had Bonnie Wright's picture.

"She is the one who played as you", Alice extended the c for Ginny to take it.

"She does look quite a bit, like me", Ginny said, after looking at the photo for a long time.

"Let me see!", Harry walked towards them. Ron and Hermione joined him, too.

"Well, she does look prettier than you, Gin", Ron teased.

"Shut up, Ronald Weasley! Show me his cast's picture, Alice!", Ginny said.

It was cute to see the brother and sister fighting. For a split second, Alice considered taking a snap of them fighting, but then, thought the better of it. The day passed by quickly. When Alice had told Hermione that Emma Watson was very much like her, by character, she had been surprised.

Finally, Ginny left, for she had work to attend to. Hermione and Harry also had a Ministry Meeting and had gone. So Alice was left alone with Ron.

"You have a great sense of humor!", Alice complimented.

Ron looked taken aback by the comment. He said, "Thanks. But what makes you think so?"

"Everything I ever know about you, from what I read in the books", Alice said.

Alice heard the door being opened. She and Ron turned around to see who it was but Alice could not identify the person.

"Hey Ron! Where have you been all day? I was left alone in the Shop and there was such a lot of work to be done.", the person said to Ron.

Only then, Alice understood who it was. A wave of grief hit her as she stood rooted on the spot. She had never expected this. She looked up, eyes moist at the one person, who should have been a team of two, a member of the Awesome Twosome.

"Hi! I am Alice Norewood!", she said.

A/N

HI! A totally new chapter! Hope you like it! Do comment!

Hazel.