Undesirable Number 1

"Stealing souvenirs already?", Argus Filch asked.

Alice pretended not to hear. She kept the parchment and started moving towards the door.

"I do not stand misbehavior!", Filch ranted. "Stop!", he added seeing Alice pretended to be oblivious.

"What is your problem?", Alice asked turning towards Filch.

"Guests should behave properly, which you don't."

"Oh really? Now, what have I done?", Alice asked throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"You are trying to damage school property.", Filch hollered.

"Are you really as stupid as you look?", Alice said through gritted teeth. She decided it was as useful talking to the guy as it was to an old croaky toad. Alice ran out. Filch yelled after her. Alice ran down the corridor, hoping to find a way to distract foolish Filch. It wasn't as though she had really done something wrong. The dumbo needed to get his head examined. Seriously, if looking was considered as misbehavior then what category did stealing, thieving, robbing, looting come under. As she had been thinking, Alice didn't notice what a long way she had come running. That was when she realized she had lost her way. It was a corridor but it was dark. Very dark. There were no windows, no ventilation. Alice paused. Just then, Alice felt cold, an ice cold something smashed right into her face. But, the amazing thing was there wasn't anything in the long corridor. There was only nothingness for a long distance. Suddenly, a white mist something came floating from towards the left.

"Woah! Just Whoa! Holy .....", Alice said. I don't need to complete the entire sentence.
"Good day, Nick!", Alice said.

A/N -
Another Harry Potter reference. Not one but two. I am evil aren't I? ;)
  By the way, I used 'Nick' cause that's how he is called actually in the books. Like many others, this has been wrongly portrayed in the movies. So I purposefully used 'Nick'.

***End of Rant**

Hope you liked the chapter? Star it.... Do comment.

Ciao lovelies.