Introduction!!!

I'm so happy to get the opportunity to write this book! I've had this idea and have gone through trial and error to decide the best way to complete this book! I've finally worked up the courage and published a book I really believe in!

One thing! The things my characters say and do are not me! People seem to mix this up! When a character says or does something offensive, they'll immediately believe the author is like that. Please I ask that you are mature while reading this and don't knock it till you try it!

Disclaimer: My book isn't "mature" or "r-rated". It just has pretty heavy make out scenes, mild language, and romance but nothing intrusive or overly sexual! If you were looking for a book overly sexual, then you have come to the wrong place! But this book does have some pretty great romance scenes!!I recommend you still read though ;)

Please continue to be positive to one another and overall be happy because you only live once. If you spend all your life being rude to others, you won't be truly happy! So I encourage you all to encourage others!

Another thing! DO NOT PROMOTE YOUR BOOK ON MINE! It frustrates me because I didn't make my book just so someone else can promote theirs. It's a Wattpad violation and I will delete your comment if that is the case!

The places and character names are all made up (besides real places, Ex: Manhattan, Texas, France, Italy, etc.)
Any coincidence is of PURE COINCIDENCE! Nothing in this book was meant to be directed at anyone specific!

This book is mine and mine only, and I only decided to share! Any rewrite of this book will not be tolerated! I don't appreciate people stealing my work and claiming it as theirs!

Please vote, comment and enjoy!!

xoxo
-Me :))