Deleted From My Phone And Deleted From My Memory{39}

Malea's POV

"Thanks for the ride." I waved to Adam before getting my key from the receptionist and heading upstairs to my room.

Tired and completely heartbroken, I unlocked the door to room 307 and shrugged. The room was simple with two large beds, a dresser with a tv on top, weird blinds and a microwave on top of an office desk with an office chair accompanying it.

I dropped my phone and keys on the office desk and sighed as I fell backwards on to the bed.

I miss Lucian.

I shook my head. No. He's a cheating, good for nothing man who happens to be absolutely adorable, caring and looks at me as if I'm his world. Oh God. How am I supposed to let go of him?

Why did he even kiss Isabelle? This was the only time he kissed Isabelle, right? I have to be productive to get my mind off what's happening right now. I stood up and took my duffel bag.

There's hardly any clothes inside. I groaned when I realized that I'd have to go back to Lucian's place again to get all of my things. I glanced at the alarm clock. It's past 11 pm. Maybe I could sneak in?

I snorted at the thought. The doors were guarded by a finger print scanner and a voice activation system. There's no way I could sneak in. Maybe I could get Rachel, the maid to open the door...?

I'll try, if I'm not successful, then I'll come back here.

Lucian's POV

I jotted down the name of the hotel she was staying in. Room 307. I internally laughed at myself for doing something so stalkerish as to find out her room number and her hotel name, but she's my girlfriend. Or more like ex-girlfriend at the looks of it.

I need to talk to her and I know she's not going to ever go back to my house again, so maybe I could stay here and wait till the morning? That seems like a good idea. I turned on the car so I could head to the diner next to the hotel and grab a cup of coffee.

I'm pulling an all nighter.

Malea's POV

I asked the cab to pull up at the back of the hotel and once it did, I got inside and gave the cab driver the directions and almost immediately I was at Lucian's house, the large mansion staring at me condescendingly.

I paid he driver and made my way up the driveway. I took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell.

The clicking of heels sounded and then the locks turned and opened to reveal Isabelle. She had a black, silk robe on with nothing underneath. She tied the robe in such a way it looked as if the knot would come undone any second and reveal her body. She had the top half of the robe opened so her massive cleavage could practically overrule the robe.

"Malea. What are you doing here?" She grinned lazily as she took in the fact that I was still in my gym clothes. Funny how she kicked me out of my boyfriend's house and she's taken my place.

"Hi Isabelle. I need to take my clothes from Lucian's room. Is he in?" I spat through gritted teeth. I don't want to talk to Isabelle yet I have to. I clenched my fist and  unclenched them. If only I could throw a punch at Isabelle right now.

She raised a perfectly plucked blonde brow and laughed. "He's not in so I took the opportunity to get your clothes transferred to another room and instead put mine in his room."

What? Lucian allowed her to move into his room? My lip trembled. I don't feel like crying right now. "Then I'll be upstairs getting my things from the other room."

She stepped aside from the door and let me inside. I dropped my keys and phone onto the foyer table and raced upstairs.

Isabelle's POV

The bitch. She thinks she can just waltz back into Lucian's life after he's chosen me. I won't let her. I know she's here to do more than just "take her clothes". She raced upstairs and I rolled my eyes.  When my eyes finished their journey, they landed on her phone and keys.

I grinned and glanced up the stairs. Carefully, I lifted her phone off the table and turned it on. No passcode. Score.  I unlocked the phone easily and went to messages. This will put Malea in her place.

After sending the very colorful message, I pressed send and once it was delivered, I deleted it from Malea's history. Just after I finished deleting the message, I deleted Lucian's number from her phone. Don't worry, Lucian will still see the text. I guarantee that.

Malea's POV

Instead of just getting my luggage, I made a b line to Lucian's room. As soon as I stepped in, the sweet and musky scent of a purfume overwhelmed my nose. It smelt nothing like my perfume. I glanced at the California King sized bed and frowned when I saw that Isabelle had changed the pure white sheets to a sultry red color that I hadn't realized that we had.

On top of that, Isabelle had her many stripper heels lined up against the wall, ready for her when she's ready to hit the strip club. I snorted. I froze when I saw a pair of lacy red thong underwear lying on the white shag rug. Ew. Can't she pick up after herself.

I shrugged and continued surveying the room. I then took my luggage and ran downstairs to find Isabelle sitting in the foyer chair.

"So you and Lucian are together now." I said in more of a statement than a question as I grabbed my phone and keys off the foyer table.

She rolled her eyes. "Honey when you walked in on us, it wasn't like it was the first time we kissed."

I stopped. What? Lucian kissed her more than once? No. No no no. I fought against the tears fighting to spill. "So he's kissed you long before when I walked in on you two?"

"Well duh. During the charity ball he took me to an empty hallway and practically tried to rip off my clothes during the makeout session." She said simply.

I felt the first tear drop then the next and before I know it, I'm outside, pulling my things after me. I don't even notice that I called a cab and I rushed inside with my things and let out the tears. I didn't even bother taking the back entrance and instead took the front. My shoulders weighing down with each step.

What happened to the Lucian I used to know and love?

Lucian's POV

I woke up suddenly by the ring of a text message coming into my phone. Wearily, I picked it up to see that it was a message from Malea. Yes. Yes. Finally.

I logged into my phone and opened messages and read the text.

Lucian,
I don't think we can ever mend things and I need you to leave me alone for good. It'll be best for both of us. Like I said before, don't call, OR TEXT. Your number is now deleted :)

   Malea