Heartbreaking Discovery {21}

Lucian's POV

I turned to face her. It's been 10
minutes since Levi had left and Malea and I stood up. She stared into my gray eyes and I stared into her green ones, suddenly feeling nervous.

"I should get going to my office now." She wiped at her eyes.

I nodded. "Ah-yes. I believe so."

She offered me a small smile and turned around.

"Wait, Malea." I said suddenly, surprising even myself.

She turned around and walked back over to me. "Yes?"

"I want to do something."

She looked puzzled. "What?"

"This." I murmured while grabbing her hips and pulling her into me. She fell onto my chest with a soft gasp.

We were inches apart now and I knew I couldn't let this opportunity slide by.

I leaned in, my eyes purely focused on her full, parted lips. She closed her eyes. I closed my own. We were so close that our lips were lightly brushing against each other and tingles shot up my spine. I couldn't take the teasing anymore and pressed my lips onto hers passionately. She froze for a second but relaxed in my arms, her hands trailing up to my hair. She pulled me closer and I just couldn't get enough of the euphoric feeling of kissing her.

Kissing Malea was like nothing I'd ever imagined. It confirmed my feelings for her. I wanted more of her. I bit her bottom lip gently and got a soft moan in return. I gently requested entrance into her mouth with my tongue and she accepted. I nudged open my office door with my foot and closed the door behind us.

I hoisted Malea up against the door and allowed her to wrap her legs around my waist, all the while without breaking the kiss. I didn't want this moment to end as I slid my hands up her thighs. She shuddered under my touch as my hands slid further up her thighs, making her moan in appreciation.

I pulled away from her and began pressing butterfly kisses down her neck, her breaths coming down heavily. "Lucian." She muttered sexily. I almost collapsed at the sound of my own name coming out of her mouth. It turned me on like I'd never imagined anything else would.

I groaned. "Say my name again." I demanded gruffly into her ear, aching to place my lips back on hers.

"Lucian." She said once more with emotion so strong in her tone that I felt like my heart would pound out of my chest in pure joy. Without hesitation, I'd joined my lips with hers once more.

I fumbled for the hem of her blouse and began to hoist it up and off her but she stopped suddenly. She pushed away from me and brushed her hair away from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Lucian but I can't do this." She whispered. "You're married to Ales. This is wrong. Not to mention the fact that I just got out of a terrible relationship."

I pulled her to me and kissed down her neck again, the feel of all her womanly curves against me only making me want to do unimaginable things to her. "That doesn't matter. Remember?"

As if it took a great effort to push away from me, she stepped back. "But Ales is my best friend. She actually loves you but you haven't even noticed her. What kind of friend would I be if I went behind her back and we continued this?"

I always knew Ales felt this way about me but I was so focused on Malea that it didn't even matter.

She shook her head. "I think I'm starting to really like you Lucian and that's scary. I don't want to stand in the way of your relationship with Ales." She looked up at me, her swollen lips pulled into a frown.

"But Malea. I want you, not Ales." I said huskily.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want you." Her words hit me like a blow, knocking the breath out of me. She adjusted her skirt and left, leaving me behind with a broken heart.

Alesandra's POV

"What did you find out?" I asked anxiously. Winter sat next to me on the couch, a thick, unopened envelope in her hands.

Winter grinned and tapped her long manicured nails on top of the envelope. "Well why don't we find out?" She held out the envelope to me. "Would you like to do the honors?"

I smiled uneasily and took the envelope from Winter. Without a second thought to what I was doing, I ripped open the envelope and picture after picture began fluttering to the floor. They were all face down.

I gathered them up, still face down and looked at Winter for reassurance before flipping the first picture over.

My heart plummeted to my Christian Louboutines.

It was a picture of Malea and Lucian. They were standing in front of Lucian's office door. Lucian had her pulled into him, his arm wrapped around her waist, every inch of their bodies pressed together. My throat went dry. Malea? It was Malea who was having an affair with Lucian?

I swallowed, not ready for what I would see next. I flipped the next picture over. Lucian and Malea were kissing. Lucian looked as though he couldn't get Malea close enough to him, their mouths connected and Lucian gripping her hips with so much passion I almost cried. At least Malea wasn't returning the kiss.

I flipped the next picture. Malea had her hands in his hair, pulling him closer to herself, with Lucian's hands hovering so dangerously close to Malea's boobs. How could she do this to me?

Picture after picture was of Malea and Lucian kissing with the passion and love I'd wanted Lucian to kiss me with. He looked at her like she was his Queen and she was the center of his universe. He looked at her the way I wanted him to look at me.

One teardrop fell from my eyes and to the picture of Luian pulling Malea inside his office. Then two teardrops and soon enough my tears were enough  for me to drown in.

My heart begun to harden. This is not the end. No it isn't. Lucian is mine and mine alone and no one can or will change that.

                                ***
A/N

HEYYYY! This was such a short chapter but I just knew that this chapter was meant to be this short. There was so much intense things going on in this chapter that it would be a little too much to add more to it.

Hope you all enjoyed! Leave comments and tell me what you think!

What did you think of that hot makeout scene? xD It's my first time writing something like that.

Do you think Malea really doesn't like Lucian?

What do you think Ales is going to do?

Love you all so much!!

xoxo
-Me <3