8) Please...Sit

Jazmine laid deep...deeply asleep. As she snored away Nala cared after her.

"Where are we?" She mumbled to herself. When she lifted her arm...that's when she noticed.

A gold bracelet?

Frantically she searched all over her body. she found herself in gold jewelry. Silk clothing and a noble hair wig. "This is...." She mumbled as she examined herself

Example Clothing Nala

"The Pharaoh awaits your arrival at the dinner table

"The Pharaoh awaits your arrival at the dinner table." A guard interrupts her thoughts as he enters the room where Nala and Jazmine and stayed.

"Tell me. Why would the Pharaoh himself seek our court?" Nala asked, meeting the guard face to face.

"I must fair warn you. It is not wise to question the doings of the Pharaoh. Just please, do as he requests." The muscular soldier added as he left.

Shuffling was heard, and Jazmine had risen from her slumber.

"Nala?" Jazmine called, stretching her arms above her. Jazmine too was dressed in noble clothing.

Example clothing Jazmine

As Jazmine stood up, Nala rushed to meet her

"Jazmine! You are awake! Thank the heavens." Nala sighed.

"Nala...what is going on?" Jazmine asked examine her friend and herself. Nala shook her head in doubt. "I knoweth not. But Pharaoh seeks our presence."

Jazmine snapped her head to her.

"Pharaoh??"

Nala nodded.

"Why would he do such a thing?" Jazmine asked.

"I do not know. Though I believe that we should go. We don't want Pharaoh to have reason to chop off our heads." Nala shivered, imagining the thought.

Jazmine did also and nodded in agreement.

Huey and Caesar tied their shaws under their eyes. Covering their whole bottom half of their faces. The desert storm wouldn't silence and sand was blowing everywhere. As the two slyly made their was to the entrance of the palace they spot a guard.