9) True Pharaoh

Huey, Caesar and the soldier went creppily beneath the palace. The soldier suggested this so they wouldn't get caught.

"How do we know to trust this uhman?" Caesar asked Huey who walked behind the soldier.

"We don't, but he is the best chance at finding the girls." Huey whispered back to his companion.

Caesar nodded and continued his pace.

"We are here...this is Pharaoh's throne room." The soldier gestured above him. A hatch

Huey lifted up his brow "And how do we know Pharaoh is not waiting on us with all his guards ready to kill us?" He asked
Caesar crossed his arms in agreement.

"Trust. I Hiro, will not deceive you...Prince." He said as he slightly bowed.

Huey back away "you know who I am?"

Hiro stood back up. "Of course your majesty. Only you would have the courage to confront Pharaoh this way."

Caesar sighed. "You better not take advantage of I nor the Prince's trust foreigner."

Caesar still was confused at the way Hiro's eyes slanted. It was nothing he had ever seen in Egypt. He must be an outsider.

Hiro bowed "I will not. I too want my revenge on Pharaoh. And with the Prince on my side I still am still very determined."

Huey nodded, "very well." Huey lifted his shaw to cover his face once again.

Hiro opened the hatch and Caesar boosted Huey up to the top and Aided both the men up to the throne room of the Pharaoh.

Huey looked at Hiro and gestured him to get ahead, to show him where the girls were.

He nodded and took the lead.

Huey didn't want to look around the palace...he hasn't stepped foot in her since he was ten. It hurt to see it being overtaken by an outsider. None the less one of his father's trusted nobles. Huey never liked him...now he knew why. As he crept behind Hiro with Caesar close behind...he caught a glimpse of the living place. His imagination went wild as he saw his father standing with his mother...while he and Riley played with wooden swords.

"prince?" Caesar called

Huey snapped out his trance "I'm sorry-"

"I know this is painful for you, your majesty."

Huey nodded and continued on.

Around the corner, Hiro gestured them to stop.

"What is it Hiro?" Huey asked quietly.

Hiro put his finger to his lips as he peeked around the corner. Suddenly he stood upstraight and walked around the corner.

Huey and Caesar were confused and they slowly peeked to see Hiro walk right to two guards.

"Hiro! You are supposed to be outside, watching for any intruders. Go back to your post."

"Syna relived me. I was just about to get something to eat. Would you like to join?"

The two guards looked at each other

"Okay but we must be fast." One of them laughed

The three of them walked away giving a clear path for Caesar and Huey

"I guess that is our cue." Caesar shrugged.

*************************************

"Uhm....your majesty?" Nala asked, Pharaoh as he downed down some meat.