21) Him

Riley was quickly walking with General Hiro.

"Tell me where." Riley demanded as he put on his golden forearm amor. Hiro quickly walked by his side. "Avaris. They kidnapped the women and children. Holding them hostage."

"Has my brother taken heed to this?" Riley asked, turning into the throne room. His eyes fell to the sight of advisors hovering over the King as he calmly paced. His hand holding up his chin.

"But your highness! This can save the Kingdom. If you do not take opportunity to this situation you are putting all of Egypt's life in jeopardy." An advisor told him. Wearing his black silk robe.

"I must advise otherwise your majesty." Caesar added.

Mumbles of arguments engulfed Riley's ear.

"Silence!" Huey boomed. Causing the whole room to have an eerie tone. Only footsteps of Hiro and Riley were heard. Causing everyone to turn their attentions to them.

"Riley." Huey acknowledge walking up to him.

"Brother. Have you heard of what is happening in Avaris?" Riley greeted.

"Yes. My advisors has came up with a plan." Huey sighed doubtfully.

"And what plan is this, if you do not mind my asking." Hiro added.

"The King marry the Queen of Lybia." The advisor mentioned.

Riley widened his eyes as he looked to Caesar is assurance. His dark friend nodded his head.

"I take no satisfaction in such an idea." Caesar admitted walking to the King and his brother. Huey sighed once more.

"If his highness married the widow Queen the two countries will converge. Earning our peace with the country. Better yet, it's trade." The advisor added walking to them. While the other advisors nodded in agreement.

Huey pinched the bridge of his nose. "It seems to be the most plausible solution." He admitted. Doubtful in his eyes. Very doubtful.

Huey had spent a couple days with Jazmine recently. He has grown very fond of her. Her laugh is quite contagious...her eyes and smile...

Maybe he found this....heart that he was supposed to open.

He supposed to himself that he had always had internal feelings for her. The way he stared at her frequently. Mainly in fantasy.

His heart was not kept by another and to be quite honest...he didn't want it to.

Though if this was the only way...he would undoubtedly marry this woman for his country.

"I agree with Caesar my King. I do not believe marriage would be ideal." Riley agreed

"Yes. Also, we do not even know if her ladyship would even care to be married. More to an Egyptian." Caesar commented.

Huey thought...

"He is right. Get word from the Queen then bring these plans up to me once more."

"But-"

"Leave me." Huey demanded.

The advisor bowed, signaling The others to follow. The group exited while Huey sighed in relief.

"Thank the gods" Caesar groaned, patting Huey on the shoulder. Riley chuckled a bit.

"That was close." Hiro mentioned.

"Yes but what will we do now about the people in Avaris?" Huey questioned his friends. All giving him blank faces.

Jazmine applied her lip stain from the wax. Gently going over her lips. She was going to meet Huey in the garden at noon. Now he has a meeting with his advisors. It was nice knowing Huey wanted to spend time with her. Maybe he has feelings for her after all.