23) Wedding

He remembered everything.

It all came rushing in like a large river.

Jazmine's death.

His travel to the Underworld...Anubis...

Even His secret price....

He remembered how painful Jazmine's death was. How much it killed him inside. How he would stop at nothing to bring her back. Even paying...this unknown price that made his stomach turn.

Still no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember what it was.

Though, all he wanted to see was Jazmine's face. He remembered how badly he felt for her. That he would risk almost anything just to touch her skin again.

Though another came into view as he pushed his way past his friends.

A woman, walking with style and poise of caramel melanin skin. That glowed past her sheer clothing. Her makeup was minimum because she hardly needed such things. Her beauty was natural.

Servants heads were turned as she walked past them, unworthingly.  Her men that traveled by her side stood at the palace doors. Meeting face to face with Hiro and some of his men.

"Your pitiful man as a King is not worthy of my majesty's." A dark skinned man professed to Hiro who stood his ground. The man wore dark green armor. His silver chest plates blinding everyone around him.

Oh yeah...that's the general.

"Watch your words, you are in my land now..." Hiro growled in his face, while a couple of his men held their swords that were restrained around their waist. While others from the balconies of the palace drew bows and arrows.

The man huffed as he looked back to his soldiers who also held their weapons in defense.

"Your so called King will not rule for much longer." The strongly built handsome man declared, giving Hiro a reassuring smirk.

Hiro smirked as well as he scoffed, signaling his men to lower their arms. The Asian foreigner turned his back as he began to enter the palace. Though he stopped, gaining the Lybian General's attention.

"I would not doubt the King of Prophecy...I hear he makes examples out of those who disrespects him." Hiro plainly said as he did not even bother looking back to the distraught Lybian general who took his cue and stayed outside.

Hiro again smirked and made his way into the palace while his men secured the entrance.

Huey stopped in his tracks once he noticed who walked into his home unannounced.

"Is that-" Riley began.

"Yes...Queen Lafrati." Caesar growled.

Huey looked to his friend in complete urgency. "You must tell Jazmine to meet me in the garden at once." He whispered to his dread headed advisor.

"I cannot leave your side at a time like this." Caesar implored, gesturing to the woman walking their way. As they were going to start bickering Nala grabbed Caesar by the arm.