preface

Coming Down | Steve Rogers

"I've got a lover
And I'm unforgiven.
I'm such a fool to pay this price,
It's coming down, down, coming down.
"
- Halsey, Coming Down

Delaney Esquivel has always been a mystery, even to S.H.I.E.L.D.. Discovered without a single memory about her past, abandoned, and with powers she could not explain, she was recruited to S.H.I.E.L.D. and supervised by Nick Fury.

After the events of New York, without reason Delaney disappeared without telling anyone why. Everyone thought they had seen the last of her - until she ran straight into Steve Rogers.

No matter her attempts to escape being pulled once more into S.H.I.E.L.D., Delaney finds herself dragged headlong back into the thick of action. All the while, Steve is determined to discover why Delaney was so desperate to leave everything behind.

Delaney's past may just put not just her, but the entirety of the Avengers in jeopardy. 

Cast:
Gina Rodriguez as Delaney Esquivel
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff
Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton

Playlist:
i. Coming Down; Hasley
ii. Ghost; Halsey
iii. Clear the Area; Imogen Heap
iv. Thunder; Exo
v. One of These Nights; Red Velvet
vi. My Flower; Ladies' Code
vii. The Quiet; Troye Sivan
viii. Car Radio; Twenty-One Pilots
x. Magic; Coldplay

a/n: so marvel has taken me over ever since civil war and i have like 10000 fan fics i now want to write (sam, wanda, bucky, t'challa..... just to name a few. that's not even including the x-men). civil war was so good, and i'm so excited to start this! it starts during the winter soldier and spans to civil war, though delaney has her own storyline in the midst of everything!

i have exams these next two weeks, but i was so excited that i had to post something! i might be able to post a teaser in the break between my history and politics exam, though!!