Chapter 3

"Whoa! Did you see-" began Cisco, but Dr Wells cut him off with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"May I have a minute with Miss Allen?" he asked, in a very unquestioning like manner. Caitlin and Cisco quickly evacuated the room like bats out of hell at these words. I looked back down to see my hand start to vibrating. Aha ha ha, oh dear!

I sat down and concentrated on my now vibrated hand and watched as the purple lightning flicker over it. "What do you think?" he asked gently. It was like he was afraid I was gonna lose it like earlier.

"I like it. But what about Barry, he was hit too." I said, my voice emotionless.

Dr Wells took off his glasses. "I think it's best if you get some sleep. This has probably been very difficult for you." I could take that was a silent 'yes your brother is just like you, now no more questions' so I nodded, but I wasn't too convinced.

"How about if you spend the night at my house? I have plenty of room, and it's not too far from here. This way I will be able to check on your growing ability. Caitlin will call Barry and Joe, and we can talk about this there where there are no noise worker." offered Dr Wells as I laughed at his words. He smiled at me with warmth as I laughed. It reminded me of how my dad use to look at me.

And so I took him up on the offer, and I drove us there with his directions on where to go. I had gotten my provisional for my 15th and could now drive with a licensed driver in the car.

.....

"This is a really nice place," I gasped, admiring the marble floor, huge fireplace and just about everything else.

"Would you like a drink?" asked Dr Wells, pouring himself a whiskey. I nodded, and he gave me a glass of milk. "I have some work I need to do. Just call if you need me." With that Dr Wells left me curled up under a blanket at one end of his spacious leather sofa staring at the wall thinking about had happened.  A little while later I went to bed in one of the guest bedrooms which looked like nobody had ever slept in it, even though it was immaculate.

I emerged just after eight, it was nice to know my sleeping pattern wasn't messed up with being in a 9 month come. I looked in the mirror of the on-suit bathroom to see my hair a mess and yesterday's clothes crumpled.

"Pancake?" offered Dr Wells, passing me a plate and a glass of orange juice. He took in my appearance, "Don't you have anything else to wear?" he questioned with a slight amused chuckle.

I gestured to my lack of bags, "Where, pray tell Dr, was I going to keep it?"

Dr Wells smirked. "Fair point now eat your breakfast"

Smiling, as I complied and ate my pancake. It was really good.

"I can ring Caitlin and ask if she has anything for you to wear, if you want?" He asked. But before either of us could do anything, the 'Star Wars' theme tune began to play and I dug my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Barry. Cisco says he need you two at S.T.A.R. Labs, like now." The phone beeped, signalling he had hung up. I turned to Dr Wells, a look of worry carved on my face. "Barry said Cisco needs us at S.T.A.R. Labs. It sounded serious."

"Car. Now." Ordered Dr Wells, grabbing his keys and tossed them to me and wheeled out of the house.

Caitlin met us outside the lab, and showed us both a video on her tablet. It looked like Barry and I's lab results. She handed the tablet to me and my eyebrow raised. Well this looked fun.

.....

"We don't have long," said Caitlin, leading us inside. "Cisco and I stayed up all night getting this ready for you. He had finished Both but I thought if I helped a little with yours then there would be a woman's touch and not all boy." She grabbed my hand and softly dragged me over to a display case where two manikin were. One was bare and the other was covered. Cisco pulled back the cloth covering it and what I saw was amazing.

On the metal manikin was a purple and black outfit made of some sort of re-enforced try-polymer material. It was a black top , with a purple skirt over the bottom half and black type bottoms. There was a hood on the top half and in the middle of the chest was a logo with a bolt of lightning on it, and two smaller versions on either wireless ear set. (At the top)

"Reinforced try-polymer?" I asked Cisco, impressed.

"Yeah also it's resistant to friction, so shouldn't set on fire when you use your superspeed. Also, extremely comfortable," said Cisco, proud of his work.

"How did you –" began I too asked, but Caitlin cut me off.

"Dr Wells had a suspicion, and he's usually right." She beamed the picture from her tablet onto one of the TV screens. "We'll be able to talk to you through the speakers on your suit, and there's a mic so you can speak to us. Barry already has his. He got it last night. Also told to give you this, from Iris herself"

Caitlin gave me a black back pack filled with clothes and accessories and shower supplies; including my Apple shampoo and conditioner, orange body wash and purple fluffy towel. My brush and toothbrush.

"Yup she knows me" I muttered and walked of to get changed. But stopped once I realised that she new i was awake. "How- Barry you damn blabbermouth!" I exclaimed, faintly aware of the scientist chuckles of amusement.

Next time on 'Baby Speedster'

Back at S.T.A.R. labs, while Caitlin and Cisco were running tests, Dr Wells finally got a chance to speak to Charlie.

"I see you are looking happier?" commented Dr Wells, even though it was more of a question.

"Yeah I am. I thought it might be too much after a 9-month coma. Why would you like to know, anyway?"Said the girl as she took of her glasses and placed them on her head, looking at the Scientist, eyebrows raised.

Dr Wells smiled as he took off his glasses too, copying the girls actions making her laugh. "I care about you, Charlie I know this whole ordeal hasn't been easy on you. Either of you."

"No, it hasn't. But my life up until this point wasn't exactly a walk in the park. Now I have the ability to save people..."

Dr Wells nodded. "You want to use it."

Well another successful Chapter if I do say so myself. So Charlie got her suite, how fun. well until next week!