Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

The Allen siblings got in the lab van and Barry began the drive back to Central City. Charlie listened to the radio and tried to figure out what on earth had happened when Reactor had been about to shoot Thea. There was no way she had moved, she was in pain after being injected with bomb chemicals.

Somehow, she had moved without actually moving from her spot on the floor. Although worryingly as it was, it seemed to be the most logical reason.

"Are you ok?" asked Barry.

"Huh?"

"You've been uncharacteristically quiet the entire journey and I'm getting worried."

Charlie watched the road flying past her window. "Something happened. Something...different. Reactor injected me with a liquid bomb and tried to shoot Thea. But I was suddenly in two places at once. I saved her, without moving an inch."

Barry looked at her. "Are you sure he didn't just miss? Or you did just move?"

She shook her head. "He didn't miss. It was me. I felt it. It was like I was in two places at once. Dr Wells told me to call him if anything out of the ordinary happened, but I wanted to tell you first."

Her brother mulled the information over in his head. "I think Dr Wells will definitely want to know. If he can't fathom out how this happened, at least he'll have some advice." Barry adjusted his grip on the wheel.

"Yeah. Thank you, Barry." She pressed dial on her phone and took a deep breath. Charlie Allen's life had just got a whole lot stranger.

.....
Charlie's POV

I walked cautiously into the Cortex three days later. I glanced around for Dr. Wells, but when I didn't see him I breathed out in relief. I can see his face now, it would've probably gone with his words from the other day.

I can see all the testing I was going to go through now. The wires, the needles. Oh god the needles. So let's just say I'm more then willing to not become Dr. Wells and Caitlin's Guinea-pig. AGAIN, let me remind you.

I shook my head and processed to walk in normally. I had not come for three days in hope of not having to go through tests, poked and prodded for more than I was already being. I went over to my desk and sat down. I smothered out my shirt and jeans (outfit at the top), then I let my head roll back and closed my eyes. The room was quiet and relaxing and I wasn't sure on how long I was like that. But soon my chair was being wheeled back and when it stopped I sighed. Already knowing who it was.

"Is there something I can help you with Cisco?" I said, still with my head back and eyes closed.

"How did you know it was me? Do you have 6th sense or something. wait this is off task. I was sent to convince you to come to the Airway and run with Barry as Dr. Wells and Caitlin know only I or Barry could convince you." I heard him take in a deep breath and then he started to talk again. "Anyways, Barry was going to come get you, but he had to go off to work and help Joe on a case. So up yah come..."

I suddenly felt myself being picked up and carried off. My eye shot open and I looked up to see myself in Cisco's arms.

"Hey, put me down. I don't wanna go!" I shouted, squirming in his arms, but his grip just tightened. Now it's times like this when being so small and light has its disadvantages. Because even Cisco can pick me up.

"Na, also. Charlie, you're so small and light. Like a feather." He laughed and walked down to where the vans were and put me in the passenger seat. Buckling me in before walking over to his side and doing the same. As he was distracted I went to open the door only to have it not open.