Chapter 22

"It's so great to see you!" I said, as I greeted Thea.

"You too," smiled Thea, but then her smile dropped. "I have bad news and good news. Bad news is and I wish it was under less dangerous circumstances. A gang of bank robbers have just had a spree in Starling City and we tracked them to there next hit up in Starling."

I looked at her wait for the good news. "Now the good news is that Olly knew you were coming over to Starling and he wanted to know if you wanted to help us out!"

I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. 'Now this is a way that forget about the Reverse-Flash incident' I thought to myself. "Not a problem at all." I looked at Cisco and Caitlin. "I'll see you in a couple of days. Try not to end the world." Winking at him, I headed out of the door with Thea.

I walked closer to Thea. "Train or vehicle?"

"Um train why?" She gave me a funny look, and held up her carry on bag as if to show proof.

"Good. Hold on." Was all I said.

"Lotte!" Dr. Wells' voice reached to cortex meaning he had caught up with me.

"Looks like that's my cue to leave."

"Wait why do I- OH MY GOD!" I grabbed onto her and took off leaving Cisco and Caitlin standing with confused faces.

.....

Third Person's POV

"Dr. Wells what was that?" Cisco asked. Looked at the scientists for answers.

"Cisco fine me the security cameras for the staff room please." Was all he said.

"Okay?"

Cisco moved over to the computer and searched for the video footage. He was confused on why he wanted it and if it had anything to do with Charlie's behaviour a few minutes ago.

"I don't see- Oh my god!" Cisco said as he watched the footage from 5 minutes ago. There he watch as the Man-In-Yellow stepped closer to Charlie as she stepped back to move away from him.

"He was just with her, and if you ask me, she looks pretty frightened." Cisco said as he looked at the video.

"We have to get her back here, we need to tell Barry and Joe!" Caitlin's frantic voice sounded out.

"Tell me what?" Barry's voice sounded out making the two young scientists jump and the Dr. to turn his chair around to look at said brother.

"It seems the Reverse-Flash payed Lotte a visit." Was all Dr. Wells said as he moved around them and farther into the cortex. Only non of the three saw the huge smug smirk planted on his face.

Once he was far away enough he spoke out loud. "Oh Lotte, your so fun to mess with! But the fun is only just starting. And you will help me." A sinister grin plastered on his face. He quickly took of the grin and looked back at the three left in the Cortex. Then back to where Thea and Lotte Flashed off.

Dr Wells started back to where Thea and Lotte Flashed off and shook his head. "That's the last we've seen of her for today and for however long she stays away." He then stopped and thought. "Well at least we know she'll be safe and out of Central while The Reverse-Flash keeps popping up."

Barry smiled and nodded his agreement. "We should start referring to them as, like, the Dynamic Duo or something. They both kicked some serious ass on their last mission together."

"Let's leave the names up to Cisco, shall we?" Dr Wells wheeled himself closer to the desk and began typing on the computer. "Today I was thinking we could see how far your abilities have developed. There maybe a chance you can get faster."