Traveling With Halloween Pajamas

Frank sat in the room on the tardis given to him by the Doctor. As he looked down at his Halloween themed pajamas, he began to reconsider the rushed decision he made earlier.

He didn't even know this guy, and he had agreed to travel through space and time with him? He didn't even have a proper name. What would Frank's parents of thought if they knew he had just run off like this?

Well, not that they would believe him, but still.

He didn't even consider what could come as a result of this. What if he got lost in time? What if this 'Doctor' guy really was going to probe him? He could die out here... Wherever here was...

Frank let out a breath of air, looking around his small room. There was a bed (with light bedding), a nightstand, and several shelves lining the wall. It felt a bit empty, but no more empty that what he had left behind. Although, he kind of wished he would of grabbed some of his vinyls.

"What have I gotten myself into?.." Frank mumbled to himself, falling back on his bed. He didn't even have a change of clothes. He really thought this one through...

He looked up at his ceiling, seeing a picture of the galaxy. He watched it for awhile before noticing it was slowly moving and swirling.

"Woah..." He let out, softly, watching the scene change over and over again. After awhile, he felt himself growing tired. His blinks became longer as the sky continued to swirl. Soon, he was snoring lightly with the galaxy looking down on him.

---

The Doctor casually steered the Tardis as they made their way to the world of the small creature in the glass container next to the control panel. He looked down at it, making a soft clicking sound. It beat the glass wall of its prison in response.

"Grouchy!" The Doctor snapped his attention back to the control panel. "Can't wait to set you loose."

He quickly finished setting the coordinates and turned to look around the area surrounding the control panel. It was all so familiar, yet brand new at the same time. These new eyes were just so eager to take everything in, all over again. Every glowing circle, every dangling cord, and every winding staircase leading up to the octagon shaped platform. Even the dull orange hues of light that lead to bright blues.

 Even the dull orange hues of light that lead to bright blues