Wardrobes With Wedding Dresses?

A/N~ Hiya Guys! I just wanna say thanks for sticking around with the book this long :) I know some chapters haven't been the best, or felt a bit rushed? But I really do enjoy this book so much. Like, I find it so fun to do the extra research ((that I actually enjoy cuz nerdom)) for this fic & work one of my favorite shows with one of my favorite ships, which I hope you're diggin' too! <3

Also, please enjoy this bad edit of Frank in the jacket that gets described later in the chapter

~Skittles Out~

"Where exactly are we going?" Frank asked, excitedly, as he watched the Doctor do his usual button pressing and lever pulling at the tardis controls.

The Doctor turned to him with a grin. "The past." He replied before running around the circular consul.

Frank rolled his eyes before running after the Doctor. "Is that where Jack is?" He inquired, peering around to catch the end of the Doctor's suit jacket running around the consul.

The Doctor just flashed him another grin before the unique noise of the tardis began. Frank caught up to the Doctor and leaned against his arm.

"Does your life ever slow down?" Frank asked, allowing himself to catch his breath.

"Depends on what you define as a slow day." The Doctor shrugged.

Frank nodded, slightly, letting his eyes close. The Doctor was warm. Frank had never noticed how much body heat the time lord seemed to put off... Then again, they hadn't really been in a cold environment until this adventure.

"Frankie!" The Doctor's hand tapped his cheek lightly, causing him to reopen his eyes. "We're here."

"That was fast..." Frank mumbled, standing upright and scratching his head. "Where exactly is here?"

"Past." The Doctor replied, simply.

Frank rolled his eyes again. "Helpful."

The Doctor rolled his own eyes. "Not as far back as the last time he was sent, but a good, about, thirty years in the past."

"Thirty years?" Frank asked, "Thirty years back from my time?"

"Just about, Frankie."

"So that means..." Frank wracked his brain for the simple math required to calculate it. His eyes finally grew wide as he turned to the Doctor. "We're in the eighties?"

The Doctor laughed. "Honestly, Frank, we were just in the eighteen hundreds and you're in awe over the nineteen eighties?"

"It's cool!" Frank defended himself, "Can we go out?"