0.1

Aug POV

Man, what the fuck. This nigga had a simple job and he couldn't even do that.  This Boo Boo the Fool ass nigga standing in my face like he aint do no wrong. "So tell me how the fuck you manage to lose a fucking KILO of snow white," I screamed at this dumb ass in front of me. " I-I-I don't know sir," he stuttered out looking me dead in my eye and looked off quickly.

This bastard is lying, one damn thing I hate is a fucking liar. "Guess what nigga, you mama is buying a new black dress," I snarled at him and blew his brains  out. I already knew what happened to the kilo, his punk ass gave it away because they threatened him with a toy gun. I knew his ass was weak from the get go, I just let him stay because Tyson agreed. I need a damn drink.

Magic POV

"Bring yo ass, Mahogany, we gotta open up the shop!" I yelled. Its 7 in the morning and my bestfriend aka roommate is taking forever. "Now girl, you know you can't rush beauty," she says grabbing her cross bag and walked out the door. I simply just rolled my eyes and locked the door.

She got in her cocaine white Camaro. It has white interior also. I got in my Matte Black on Black Camaro and left so we can get there on time. Fooling with her every morning we manage to be almost late. Yea, I own  the  shop but to keep business flowing you have to be on time. Pulling into the parking lot, we got out at the same time, I unlocked the door and walked in.

We own a bakery called M&M's. We sell anything from cookies to funnel cakes to fudge filled lava cakes. I don't want to brag but we the best in town.

We were just lolly gagging around waiting until customers come ,I had just took out a fresh batch of chocolate covered almond cupcakes and a batch of red velvet cream cheese  filled cupcakes. They were mouth watering.

*ding*  I looked up and two fine ass people came in. "Hi, my name is Aug and this Tyson, can we order two dozen of your cream cheese filled velvet cupcakes," he said and flashed his smile. "Mahogany, we have two dozen of RVs coming, "I said smiling at Aug. "Ugh, I just pulled them out, they need to be cooled!" she exclaimed coming from the back "sweet mother of God. He has blessed us," she mumbled but we all heard her. My cheeks blushed with embarrassment and she covered her mouth. We had just been caught. "Baybeh its okey, ha we get compliments like this all the time," Aug said and lick his lips.

Lord his lips, I wonder how they work in between my legs. Kissing my lady jewel, and sucking on them. I wonder how they taste. I  got wet just thinking about it. 

I see his fingers snapping in my face, I blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry about that,but your total will be $15.20." I stated. He pulled out a crisp one hundred and handed it to me. "Keep the change," he said as him and Tyson sat at one of the tables. I turned around and took a deep breath. What has this man done to my underwear.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Okay new book. Tell what you think about it.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SUGGEST