0.4

After staring at my night stand trying to recover from that dream,I decided I needed to do something about this crush.

Wet dreams, day dream, shower thoughts... are all filled with August Jr.

I finally got up and showered,  I went inside my closet and got my out fit out. (in the mm)

After adding the final touches on my outfit, by adding pearls and lip balm. I texted Aug. I felt like I needed to tell him about my feelings or things would get worse.

: I need to talk to yu, kinda important

Aug: yea sho' when?

: meet me at Stonneys

Aug: be there in 5

After that short conversation, I went down stairs to see if Mahogany was home. Ugh since she been with Ty, she is never home.

Arriving @ Stonneys

"How many?" the hostess asked me.  "Um, two," I stated looking around.

Aug POV

I was on my way to get some ass when Magic texted me. Yeah, I am feeling her but I don't wanna lead her on knowing that I still got hoes. Yeah, I blew that Bitch Cynthia off to go be with my baby, Magic.

I pulled up to Stonneys and walked in. I seen the hostess at the podium and walked up to it. "Hi, welcome to Stonneys, may I take your order?" the girl said finally looking up.  She seen me and started blushing. "oh-um Yung. I am so sorry , what can I do for you?" she asked licking her crusty ass lips. "I am looking fo' somebody," I said flashing my bottom grills.

"oh, you must be here for THAT girl, Maley," she stated with a sudden attitude change

I don't know who the fuck a Maley is but I guess she knows who I am talking about. I followed her and let her lead the way. Baybeh tried to add a little twist in her step but it was doing no justice at all.

Finally reaching the table I finally see this gorgeous lady. "Hi, Aug, how are you?" she asked with a smile. "I am doing just fine lil' lady. " I responded "Sorry, to stop you from whatever you were doing, but I need to get this off my chest. So last night, I had a weird ass dream, I can't tell you exactly what kind it was but it is embarrassing but I need t tell you how I feel because I won't be able to focus if I don't soo here it goes. I like you, like alot," she says with a straight face. "I know you probably don't feel the same and I completely understand since I highly doubt you'd be into a dark skin girl," she continued and put on her shades.

I can practically see straight through this girl.

"Magic baby girl,I---

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hiya. how are yhu guys. lol i wrote this before i did my home work even though we got less than a week of skoo left. stupid ass teachers.