0.3

I really just looked at her like biih really. "Um Mahogany, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked through gritted teeth. Now what if we decided to have sex, and she burst in here like that. She would have got an eye full of ass and dick.

"Sorry, but I wanted to tell you about my date, but I'll tell you in the A.M. since you're busy," she responded smirking. I just started laughing because the simple fact that she think we were doing something, when in reality he was letting me go to sleep on him... although I would not mind him going to sleep with him IN me.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Next Morning,

I woke up to an empty spot. Aug's side was cool, which meant he had to leave last night or he left early this morning. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled over to go back to sleep. Today is Saturday, the only day that I open the shop at 3 pm. I looked over to my night stand and looked at the clock. 12:40 pm.

I went ahead and got up. First, I went to the bathroom to urinate, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I took my lovely warm shower and went back to my room. I looked at the clock again, 2:00 .

Time is really getting by me, I went into my closet to find something to wear. A simple t-shirt and jeans. I had no time to be prissy today.

I finally pulled up to M&M's and opened the shop. I was gonna be all by my lonesome today since Mahogany was off and had another date with Tyson. I should cock block her ass since she did me last night. The shop had no customers since we were slow today.

*Call Mode

: hello, hey hogany

Mah: wassup

:what are yall doing, better not be nasty or you come home pregnant missy

Mah: I am not and I am trying to enjoy my date with my beau

:uh, okay, not that I would know how that felt.

*ended*

I am not gonna lie, after she said that I felt salty as hell. I could only wish for a boyfriend.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

I finally got home and took a shower. It is clear to see that Mahogany was not coming home tonight, so I went ahead and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I felt my bed shifting. I turned to see who or what but I caught a whiff of his cologne. August.

I don't know what got into him while he was gone, but Lord was with me.

August massaged my legs until I opened them.He got in between them and started kissing me. Me being me of course kissed back. Oh my JJ, his lips are even softer than I imagined and they taste like peaches.

He started kissing down my neck and ripped my tank top off. He took one of my breast into his warm mouth. He swirled his tongue around my now erected nipple, and did the same to the other.

He started kissing down my stomach to my jewel. He blew on it and made me shiver with WANT. I have never wanted a man so bad but right now, he got me needing him. He lowered his mouth to my glistening pearl. He kissed it slowly. He took my bottom lips into his mouth and sucked in it slowly.  I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. I swear I was speaking in tongue.

He stuck his fat, warm, tongue inside of me and licked up to my clitoris. That gesture alone made go crazy, before I knew it I was squirting everywhere.

After I got my orgasm, he got up, kissed my lips and got up to go to the rest room. I was exhausted. That man knows hot to work his tongue.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

The sun was shining bright through my windows. I looked around my room to see if their were any traces of Aug.

None, none what so ever.

This is so fucked up, I was all a dream...... Somethings gotta give..😭😭😭😭😭

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👶👱💂👨👶 ,👈🙆💕💚💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💌💌💞💚💛💜💙💘💗💓💖💕❤

I must be feeling good today, 2 updates within 13 hours.

You guys are lucky.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SUGGEST