0.5

Aug POV

I was fixing to give Magic about this she talking about. Then this loud talking ass heifer come over here interrupting me. "Aug, who the fuck is this bitch? Why the fuck are you cheating on me?" she screams causing a scene. One thing I hate is a loud ass hoe. Like bitch why are the fuck you causing a scene? They probably don't even know.

"Okay, heifer you have no other time to call me a bitch, or I will be forced to step out of my character," Magic said calmly while biting her bottom lip.

Aww she is so adorable. I seen her grabbing her hair ban off of her wrist and put her hair up. "Well then BITCH. Why the fuck is yo black ass with my man?" this ignorant heifer said. I don't know what happened after that. Shit it happened so fast.

The table flipping over, hair being pulled, punches being heard. Not just any punches but punches that sound like niggas were fighting, and girls screaming. Every  one is just watching and recording.

I gotta admit my wifey can handle her own. I finally decide to pick lil' baby off of the hoe and pulled her away, "Aug let me go, I hate when bitches decide to disrespect me, " she said struggling to get out of my arms. She was climbing over my shoulders trying to get to the girl. "Magic, Calm yo ass Down. It is not that fucking serious." I told her after she hit me in my fucking chin.

"You know what you are absolutely right! and to think I was actually gonna ask  you to be my boyfriend, but nah I will pass on that." she said straightening out her clothes. She took her hair out its pony and shook it. "Have a nice life, Aug. Ill see you around." she said and walked off.

Damn, I have a feeling I just lost something good.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mahogany POV

I was sitting here chilling with Tyson. This boy will make you fall in love. He is soo sweet and gentleman. At first I thought he was just like the rest an user. My ex was. I wanted to punch Percie in his nose.

Yea I will forever be his "friend".

From then on I had trust issues. People make look at it like a joke but no its real.

Like I was saying before, Tyson and I was sitting and watching Brotherly Love when Magic came in slamming doors. She looked at Tyson and rolled her eyes. Whoa , "hey chic what is going on?" I asked

"That stupid ass August, Mahogany his ass let that hoe disrespect me bruh, you know ion get down like that!" she exclaimed. She was pacing back and forth with her fist balled up. "Who? Was it this chick with a purple bang, and long plastic looking hair?" Tyson asked. She looked at him and nodded even though her eyes were cold, I knew this girl had done got under her skin. "Oh, that hoe is delusional. She tells Aug they were together and he took her home, he told me that he couldn't even hit ole girl pussy, smelled a little fishy," he said laughing. That made all of us laugh.

"How do you know?" Magic asked. "because that same night, I snuck in his house to get a bottle of ciroc and end u crashing on the couch. I woke up to him saying 'Bitch you need to go clean that shit up. The fuck you want some dick with a stank pussy and ian even take yo clothes off yet!' I swear he cursed her out and she left out crying," he explained laughing.

MAGIC POV

I felt sorta better but I wanted to know her name, in case I have to steer clear of this bitch. "Aye Tyson what is her name?" I asked  "Um Shanta," he said.

Hmm Shanta*

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😭😭😭😭😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Hi guys, HOW ARE YOU? GREAT I HOPE

WELL @katty_empire you know who Shanta is

btw yall HER NAME IS PRONOUNCED ( Shawn-TAY)

VOTE

COMMENT

SUGGEST

AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST