0.11

August just kept apologizing although it wasn't his fault. I finally got myself together and stopped the rapid tears. I felt disgusted. I needed a hot shower. Finally my tears dried, I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and the tub fill up.I shortly turned on the water jets and slid off all my clothes, letting my hair out of its bun. I slid all the way down in the tub and put my whole body under water. I felt some of my muscles relax but I still couldn't shake the fact that he is out.

August Alsina POV

I can't believe it. I am going to make sure the fool don't come near my baby. She is already scarred for life.

I walked into the room and I heard the jets going. They are loud as hell. I walked into the bathroom and watched her relax against the steamed towel behind her head.

Walking back into the room, I politely pulled her some spandex shorts out, knee high socks, and a crop top. I decided to cook for her since I haven't. Pulling out thing of drumsticks, a bag of rice, sweet peas and cake mix.

Aye now just because, I am a hood nigga don't mean I can't throw down.

1 full hour later, I was finally done with everything and I went to check on Magic. She was pretty shaken up earlier.

Walking into the room she was in her crop top and long sonck but had on boy shorts in replace of the spandex shorts.

My baby was looking hella delicious right now. Hair sitting in a high bun and her glasses on looking unnecessarily adorable. I had a taste for some chocolate right now. I stalked my way over to the bed and pulled her by her feet. "ooh what are you doing?" she squealed. I responded with a smirk instead of words. Pulling her panties down with my teeth, I kissed the inside of her thighs. She reluctantly moaned .

Finally coming face to face with her beautiful mound, I placed my lips onto her lips and sucked and nibbled on them. Her legs shook in pleasure. Her moans were giving me motivation to tongue fuck her sommore.

Sticking my warm tongue inside her pussy, I flattened it out against the pearl causing her to shake and cum against my lips. My dick instantly got hard just tasting her sweet juices. She tasted like fruit bowl.

I pulled my gym shorts down and slid right in, or at least tried to. Baby girl pussy is tight asf. Sht be squeezing my damn dick. I pushed in further and not even a full 12 was in before i had to buss my nut. She contracted her pussy walls around my dick making the vessel throb and i was .5 seconds from bussing all in her shit.

Sweat dripped off our bodies as I slow stroked her pussy and played with her breast.

I stroked her hitting her spot every time and we both came at the same time.

I am glad I could call her mine and I am not letting her go. I know somebody is going to try an ruin our relationship, but I'm ready for face the obstacles.

I kissed her forehead and laid her in the bed. I wore beautii out.