0.9

The phone kept ringing off the hook.

After me and Magic had our little rumble time, we cleaned up and went to bed. Now here it is 1:20 in the got dang morning and the phone going off. "Baby, please pick u the phone before I chuck it across the room." Magic grumbled into my chest.

I finally reached over and grabbed it

Convo:

:Speak,and it better be important

Tyson: Man, it's time. The Cubans called, they want business.

: oh sh** forreal, man we been waiting on this since forever. When they wanna meet?

T: now nigga, well at three but you know you take forever.

:fuck you, I will be up soon.

Ended

"Baybeh, wake up," I whispered to Magic.She only shifted. I managed to get up from under her and proceed to the bathroom.
 I can't believe it took a whole year to get the Cubans to agree to this shii.

I started the shower, and got in. After my shower, it was 2:30. I put on some black cargo jeans and a black thermal. I brushed my hair and put on my combat boots. I grabbed my .40 out the dresser and wrote Magic a note telling her where I was going. 2:45 i was heading out the door.  As I was inching towards the trap, I said a quick prayer, God forbid something was to happen,

Tyson Pov

I was so excited when I got that call.  I don't plan on staying in the game all my life, but I wanna build a foundation. It's 3 now and Aug and I are sitting here looking in Harley face. "okay, my wife is waiting so lets cut to the chase, how much we talking," Aug asked yawning. I was tired and Mahogany practically came with me shii.

We are doing perfectly fine. I think I love that girl. She actually makes me happy.

"Hmm, okay , how about 60k for 5 mil. ?" sound like a deal, Hell nah. I could tell by the look on Aug face he was not liking this shii.

"Nah =, how about 60k for 10 mil. tf," Aug responded getting aggravated. We finally sealed the deal. and I was able to get home to my girl.

After we left, it was day break, the fvck kind of shit this is. I dabbed bro up and was off to my girl.

We might as well move in together. Every since we been talking, I have started to fall for her. That girl could change my whole day. The only thing tho, is she don't know how to cook.

I can teach her, it's really not that hard.

AUG POV

I pulled up to the trap to check on things around there. I walk in and Black fat ass is sleep,

this that shvt that pissed me off I swear. I got my gun and shot in the air, "get this shit cleaned u and yall go to work, damn," I YELLED and walked to my office.

Lou came in, "aye Yung,  you straight?" she asked me. I nodded my head. I think of Lou as a little sister. That's a reason I haven't put her as a hoe on the street so she count my money. She haven;t switched up on a nigga and I am thankful for that.

"yo Lou, I want you to meet my girl,  come over for dinner aight," I told her before I walked out of my office. "See ya at seven," I called out.

skips to dinner,

Magic POV

It was 7 and Aug decides that he wanted to invite someone over, fml. There was a knock on the door and he opened it. In walk him and my biih Lou Lou, I squealed . "Ahhh, Lou where have you been?" I asked as I hugged her. "Working for pussy boy over, here. Mag, You have this boy pussy whipped, but I am still mad you let him hit before me and I knew you since middle school,"  she rambled. I looked at Aug and smirked. His face was flustered like What THe Fuck Just happened?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

hola peope. excuse the mistakes but lemme know what you think.