0.2

Magic POV
After the RVs cooled down, I was finally able to ice them and give them to Aug and Tyson..
I had to put on my smile and walked over to put their cupcakes on a tray so they could eat them.
As I got closer to them, I heard Aug in and intense conversation. "-man fuck that.... Yea whatever fuck that," he concluded on the phone and hung up. "Here are your cupcakes, enjoy," I said in my most ecstatic voice. My head is hurting tight now and now I'm a horny mess because this gorgeous man or should I say these gorgeous men in front of me. 😍😍😍 I am going to back off of Tyson though. He's Mahogany's, he just doesn't know it yet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally we were able to go home. After cleaning up the shop and closing it down, I was tired and ready to get in the shower. My body ached and my feet hurt. I am hot and
 uncomfortable because I am still in my clothes.

If anything you  should know about me is that I hate clothes. When I finally stepped inside the house, put my lightweight sweater on the arm of the couch, and laid there. It felt great to relax and not be on my feet for 15 hours straight. Mahogany had a date tonight, pshh lucky her. Tyson asked her out right before he left. Aug just looked right at me, winked and walked right out the door.

🎉💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

After a 3 hour long bathe and a nice shower, I made me a nice bowl of Chicken noodle soup and got a cold grape powerade from the fridge. Truth be told I have been waiting for this moment all day. Yeah I am still a little salty because she got asked on a date, shoot dark skins need love to.

2 hours later

I started getting sleepy so I turned off the tv and got ready for bed. I finally reached the warmness of my bed and relaxed. After laying there for like ten minutes , I got the remote, turned to Spongebob, put it on mute, and started dozing off.

After tossing for like 30 minutes, my mind started wondering off to Aug. Lord knows he took his time when he made that man there. He is soo fucking fine. His lips are to freaking die for. They are so round, plump, and juicy. Lets not forget pink.

His tongue is long and thick to. He knew what he was doing when he look and me and lick his lips. Like this nigga does not know, if I wasn't at work I would of raped his ass. I swear to Jose.

*zzzzzzzz* I looked over to my phone and noticed I had a text.

Text Mode:

Aug: babeh u up

: yeah

Aug: wyd

: laying hea tryna go to sleep. I cant go to sleep for sum reason🙁😭😭

Aug: want meh to come hold ya

: hmm might sleep better, wait hold on how u get my numba

Aug: uh Mahogany gave it to me

: why tho,

Aug: I seen Ty give you my numba baybeh, so its only fair

: ugh you right lol. so im bored yo

Aug: yea im fina pull up cuz im bored as hell to

:you know what makes it mo boring is that Mahogany gotta bf now lol and I dont

Aug: wym you dont lol baby U BEEN MY GIRL SINCE I CAUGHT YOU LOOKIN AT MY LIPS EARLIER

:um..... ohmygosh you caught me, ima b str8 4ward they sexy asf

Aug: mhm now come open the door.

:wha??

*end of text mode*

knock knock, I got up to answer the door and this nigga really just showed up bruh.I quickly pulled down my short shorts and opened the door. "Wassam baybeh," he smiled down at me. "oh you were frz?" I asked blushing hella hard. "As a heartattack," he responded stepping in the house. I closed the door behind him and turned around. "So what now," i wondered looking up into his eyes. "We fina get you to sleep, so lead the way gawgous," he said and licked his lips. Once again I was caught staring at them. "Ugh, okay," I managed to get out. I walked in front of him and he started talking about my ass.

When we reached my room, I laid back in bed and he followed right behind me. He of course took of his shoe and shirt and pulled me closer to him.  He smelled good as fuck. Oh my GG, he smelled delicious.

We were just laying in a comfortable silence, watching Spongebob when Mahogany just waltz her little happy go lucky ass right into my room without knocking and seen us spooning. "I'm ho- oh what do we have here?" she asked with a smirk. This bitch here!!

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Sorry it took longer to update  than I expected. My english teacher give us work like we have no outside life. SOO good morning and here you go

vote

comment

suggest