0.7

Magic POV

I was so in shock all I could do was wipe the falling tears of joy. "Magic, I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" he asked coming towards my face. I caught a whiff of his minty breath. I was honestly lost for words. "How about you go and get dressed, and we can talk about us," said whispering the us part in my ear. I just turned around and went to get dressed.

I got in the shower and washed with my Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea body wash and soap beads. Shortly after I got out the shower, I plugged in my flat/ crinkle iron. I sat at my vanity  mirror trying to decide what lip balm I want to put on.

After about 3 minutes, I went with the Eos Blueberry one.  I did my hair in a straight style with a few crinkles here and there and a braid going to the back. I went inside my closet and grabbed the first thing I saw. (mm) I mean the man have seen me in my pjs for crying out loud, can't get no worse than that.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took plenty of selfies. I am the selfie queen, I swear. After my million selfies, I finally went down stairs. "Ok Aug, I am ready," I said making my appearance be known. "Well look who decides to show up after about a hour." Mahogany says being sarcastic. "Hunny beauty takes time, well not this one because I was born with it," I state while going towards the door.  I turned around to grab my phone, but Aug had it in his hands.

"You won't be needing this tonight," he said putting it back on the table and grabbing my hand.

Once we reached the car, I got to wondering where we were gonna go that don't consist me needing my phone. I  never go anywhere without it.

"Where are we going?" I asked stopping in front of his car. "Are you going to kill me because I snapped on you? Sometimes I let my temper get the best of me," I rambled. He just sat there smirking. I knew his ass was going to kill me.

AUG POV😁😁😁😁😁

I just stood there waiting for her to get done rambling. She is so cute. I am really just trying to get her  take her the private part of Atlanta so we can go the Dubai. I planned this with Shanta but that hoe sucked and fucked the whole trap house.

"Magic, babe, hush. I'm not going to kill you, but you snap at me like that again I am going to have to show you how daddy work," I said once I got in front of her. I kissed her lips and opened her door. This is going to be a long ride.

Once we were finally able to get in the car and she calmed down . I turned on Young Thug's and Rich Gang's Tell Em. At first she was okay with it and was jamming to it.

She let her seat back and started dozing off, but not before plugging up her phone and listening to Maxwell.

😔😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

"Magic, wake up ma, " I said whispering in her ear. I was so tempted to kiss her full lips. They were practically calling me to kiss them.  So I did. First it was just a peck, then it turned into two. Shortly after that she started returning the kisses. She moaned into my mouth and it made my 'man' jump. "You sure know how to wake a girl up don't you?" she asked after she pecked my lips one last time.

I grabbed our bags and stalked up to the beach house I own in Dubai. "Where are we?" she asked looking around. "Dubai baby. You are going to love it. Want to go for a swim, it's a private beach?" I asked her. She nodded and went towards the back of the house. I guess she is trying to find a room. I followed behind her and admired her looking t the African paintings on the wall. "Here is your bag with your stuff in it and the room is on the in the back on the left, we are sharing a room," I said pecking her lips and walking back towards the front.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Magic POV

I can honestly say I am shocked. Du-fucking-bai, like yasss bish. Lol I looked inside my bag that I Didn't pack and looked through everything. A blue and black bikini, a yellow and fuchsia bikini, and a shit load of tights and crop tops.  Well at least I get to show off my belly ring.

I went to the beach and admired the view. It is sooooo gorgeous. "So Magic, I was thinking about what you said, you know about us and I wanna try the relationship thing out," he said looking into my eyes. I gazed into his and seen so much hurt.  I smiled and kissed his lips. I got out of his grip and ran in the water. The water is soo pretty I could stay in it for a good couple of hours.

Hours and many pictures later, I was ready to shower and go to sleep but not before I eat. 

I went into the house and got into the shower. I made sure the water was scorching. After I showered, I put on a crop top and a pair of Aug's boxers and went to the kitchen.

I just so happen to see a pack of chicken noodles, with cheese. Lort. I made the noodles and I mixed the cheese inside of it. I got a bottle of FIJI water and walked into the front room.

Aug wasn't anywhere in sight, and I didn't have my phone.

I settled for a movie called Unfriended, before I drifted off to sleep.

I was being shook by someone, so I wiped the sleep out my eyes and looked up. Aug was standing there with what looked like chicken. I smiled big as hell.

"Bae, you want some chicken?" he asked smirking. "Hell yes!" I exclaimed.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍆🍆🍆

That is the end of this chapter. LONGEST CHAPTER. SOOO COMMENT FILL THEM UP. I AM GETTING SALTY AS HELL WITHOUT MY VOTE AND COMMENTS YOU GHOST READERS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭