0.8

Aug Pov
After we ate, we decided to chill.  "Aye,  baybeh. Let's play truth or dare," I suggested witha smirk. She looked at me with the same evil smirk. Okay, ig she wants to play.

I moved the center table out of the floor,  so we could have some space.  I went and got a bottle of Myx
I poured us shots to get us started.  She stood up and took off all her clothes.  "Magic what you doing baby?" I asked.  "Well I have to get comfortable baby, so I stripped." She explained while sitting down on the pillow. I stood up and took off my clothes too. My beef stick swinging everywhere.  😅😅
1st dare- I was dared to try and stick my dick in my mouth.  I failed
I dared her to lick her nipple and of course she succeeds.
I was dared to try to put my leg above my head. "Now Magic, I'm tall and lanky but I'm not flexible😂, "  I complained.  She laughed. "Either you try or you get my ass shook in your face, you pick" she said still laughing.  Man I quit.  I threw the towel in. Okay. So I sat back and got prepared.  Whether she knows it or not, I'm fixing to make her enjoy her time on my face 😊.
She walked slowly over to my face and started twerking😏. I licked My lips and started getting aroused.  Her pussy lips finally came into contact with my moist lips and I stuck my tongue out.  I pulled her back, and sucked on her lips. I stuck my warm tongue into her hot core and licked slowly. "Ahh shii, " she moaned pushing back further into my mouth.  I grabbed  her legs tossed her onto the chair and devoured her like my last meal. I stuck my fingers in her pussy and stuck them in her mouth. She automatically starting sucking on them.
I pushed her legs up further and started ate some more. 

I felt her legs start to shake. I took my middle finger and entered it making sure to hit her spot. She milked my fingers and I just knew I had to get the feeling of her. I pulled my boxers down and stuck my pipe into her . She felt great. "Shit, baby you tight," I grunted out while pumping into her. I had to pull out if not I was going to fill her with my seed. I felt my dick swelling inside of her and tried to pull out.

SHE GRIPPED HER PUSSY AROUND My shaft and from that moment on, I knew she had my heart. My future wife has snatched my soul with her pussy. Ain't no way I'm going to let her go, because that will give another man the opportunity to taste and feel what is mine.