0.10

Aug Pov

I don't know what the fuck did I just do but now that Lou know that Magic is wifey she gonna wanna link with her every day. Man I am going to never have my woman back.

"Baby, so am I gonna get some tonight, uk since I linked you with a old friend?" I said kissing on her and cupping my fingers over her cat. She moaned lowly. Ha good thing  Lou was using the bathroom.

She turned around and kissed my lips. Lightly taking my bottom lip in between her teeth and sucking on it, I felt my dick jump. Like gahdamn, "whoa whoa I'm down for free porn," Lou said walking into the kitchen. "oh stawp," Magic said blushing. I still didn't move my had from her ass.

Magic Pov

I am so glad I got someone to talk to. Mahogany so wrapped up in Tyson and we need more girls.

After Dinner, I was tired. I took a long hot shower and  climbed into my bed. Shortly after I dozed off Aug wanna come in there with all this fucking noise. Man I was so tired 😎😅😅

"Ma, shit always fuckin up my damn night yo, like what the fvck, " he mumbled slamming the damn drawer. He got one more time, *SLAM* "Nigga what the fuck wrong  is you. Don't you see i'm trying to get my fucking beauty sleep?' I asked yelling.

He looked at me with angered eyes and it turned me on. He grabbed me by my neck, (not to hard) and looked at my lips. "Sorry baybeh, just found some shit out, I don't think you would be to happy about?" he mumbled against my lips. "what was it, because I am losing my beauty sleep." I responded pecking his lips.

"I just found out Jones just got out of jail," he said looking into my eyes

Jones, Jones, Jones. That name is so familiar.

Then it hit me, Jones was a perv that touched me in aninappropriate way as a child. Why must a perv come back.

Tears filled my eyes, and started dropping rapidly down my face. I just shook my head in denial.

"I know, I am sorry baybeh," he mumbled against my skin. I was now shaking in fear, terrified of what's to come.

😔😔😔😔😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Here is a filler, 🙂😇

Please comment and Vote. Dez😐😑 Let me know what you guys think also go check out my other books

The Thug's Thickums

My Piece Of Chocolate. (new book)