Why do the loneliest people have to be the cutest

AN: again, I suck at this and two chapters within an hour cuz I'm bored, I don't own the characters

WILLS POV

Will liked to be friendly, he swore it was in his chromosomes, embedded deep within his DNA. So when a certain lonely-ish character was his partner in Anatomy, he had tried to be nice.

"Hey!" He asked, sounding  bit too enthusiastic. "I'm Will what's your name?" He extended his arm to shake the dark haired boy's hand. To his disappointment, the boy didn't oblige to his efforts to make a new friend. 

Instead, the boy, shrugged, before muttering, "Nico." He spoke in a smooth voice, with a slight accent Will assumed was Italian.

Funny, that was one of Will's favorite names. He was going to be friends with this dark, brooding kid called Nico. Unfortunately, that task was proven harder than he had expected. 

"That's cool." Will answered. But the dark haired boy wasn't paying attention.

The teacher, Mrs. Dodd began calling off names from a clipboard. When Will's name was called a small table of girls in the class sighed. Ugh, despite being an outgoing person, Will hated it when girls did that. But he never had the courage to come out, to tell them he didn't like girls. But he would hurt more people than gain friends if he did that. Will's biggest fear was hurting someone, as an aspiring doctor that was an important quality. 

When Nico's name was called out a few people snickered and one person in the back had issued a comment that Will hadn't heard. But he realized Nico didn't like whatever it was the kid had said.

"Don't listen to them," Will assured the smaller kid. He noticed at that moment that Nico was quite cute. He had dark hair that semi covered his deep chocolate brown eyes. His pale skin complimented his black attire. A silver ring adorned his right middle finger, Will couldn't quite make out what it was supposed to be though. 

The rest of the class went as expected, however, Will couldn't stop himself from looking at the dark boy for the majority of class.