Frisbee and McDonalds

AN: Don't own the characters, yup. Also in a little bit I might make a solangelo oneshots story. Letsa go. Oh, I also don't own McDonalds.

What the eff was I thinking. "Heart, Nico." He's gonna get the wrong idea, ugh.

Nico's phone rang with it's traditional "I'm not Okay (I promise") ringtone. He picked it up.

"Hello?" He knew who it was before he heard the bubbly voice.

"Hi, Nico! It's me, Will!"

Nico was lucky it was a phone conversation, as he could feel his face get redder as he spoke. "Oh, Um. Hi."

"I was wondering if you want to come with me, Lou Ellen, and Cecil to the park later and play frisbee?"

"Um, I'm kind of an indoor person."

"Pleeeaaase. We need another player." Nico could almost see the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine. When?"

"Now. We're gonna go get McDonalds afterwards."

"McDonalds?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll come. I'm on my way" Nico hung up the phone.

"Hazel!! I'm going out. I'll be back after dinner, don't wait for me to eat!"

"Seeya Neeks."

"That's not my name!"

WILL POV

Heart, Nico. He said heart, Nico. Will smiled

"So, Will's definitely got the hot's for Nico," Cecil said when they arrived at the park field.

"Shut up Cecil," Will told him back, shoving him lightly.

"I speak the truth!"

"He's got a point," Lou Ellen chimed in. "First, you blush whenever anyone mentions him, you're blushing right now, actually. You stutter when you talk to him or about him. And, you asked for his number. You're crushing on him, Willy boy."

Will stuck his tongue out. "I hate you both."

"You never said it wasn't true?" Cecil laughed, "When's he getting here anyways, loverboy?"

"He said he was on his way."

As if on cue, Nico walked up behind them. He gave a small, two-fingered wave. "Hi."

Will blushed and returned Nico's greeting. "Hi, Nico."

Lou broke up the awkward silence. "Ok, me and Cecil on a team, Will and Nico on the other. Should we play keep away or ultimate?"

"Ultimate!" Was Cecil's response.

"Well, let's play until five, then we'll go eat?" Lou asked. Will nodded his head, so did Cecil and Nico.

"Let's play! Nico, you know how?"

Nico nodded his head and walked over by Will. "I suck at anything physical, just so you know," He whispered.

"Me too." Will noticed Nico was staring at his arms.

"Somehow I doubt that," Nico said absentmindedly.

Lou and Cecil started. Cecil threw the frisbee to Lou. But, honestly, Will wasn't paying much attention.

"Nico, what's your favourite colour?"

"Black."

"Food?"

"Pasta."

"Movie?"

"I thought you were super serious about frisbee, they're already winning by four."

"Guys," Will called, addressing everybody, "It looks like it's gonna rain, why don't we go get food now?"

Lou looked a bit disappointed but agreed anyways. "Sure, I guess, let's go."

They walked across the street to McDonalds.

"Oh, shoot." Will turned around at Nico, who looked as if he'd forgotten something, "I didn't bring money."

"I'll pay," Will said back.

"T-thanks." Nico let out a small smile, which caused Will to smile.

"What do you want?" Will asked.

AN: Wow, a long chapter! :O Tell me how you like it! Also thanks for 500 reads.