Untitled Part 24

AN: OH MY GOSH I UPDATED, still don't own the characters. 

WILL POV 

Will buttoned the last button on his yellow dress shirt, Nico had told him that the restaurant was fancy.  Which was nice for a date, but unfortunate for his wallet, Will was pretty broke. 

He ran down the stairs and said bye to his mom. 

"Where are you going all dressed up like that? Who is she?"

"His name is Nico."

Will's mom looked at him in shock for a small bit, then smiled. "I support you in your decision, Will. Have fun." She kissed his head. 

Will brushed her off,  "Mom, I gotta go."

"Have fun sweetie." She looked at him seriously, "But not too much fun."

"MOM! I'm fifteen!"

"I love you, Will." 

"Love you too mom,  now I really have to go." 

"By hon." 

Will walked out the door, down the street, Nico only lived a block away. Nico had told him the Hazel would drive them to the restaurant.

NICO POV

"Nico," Nico's father appeared in the doorway. 

"Dad," Nico acknowledged his father.

"Your therapist had a new idea, we'll talk about it when we get home."

"DAD! I told you  I don't need any drastic therapy."

"Your therapist is well aware that your depression is getting worse." Hades folded his hands, "Besids,  did you really think that I wouldn't find out about your little 'encounter' with Octavian?"

"Dad! I don't need more therapy!" I have Will now. Nico walked out the door and slammed it, hard. "Oh, hi Will." Nico stuttered when he realized the Will was right outside the door.

"Should we go?" Will put on an empathetic smile.

"Yeah," Nico blinked, " Hazel said she would drive us, but she had a change of plans. So we'll have to walk." 

Will smiled, "That's ok. Nice shirt by the way."

Nico looked down at what he was wearing, not very fancy, a black button up shirt and skinny jeans .

"Th-thanks."

"Nico, what was that in there?" 

Nico looked up, "Nothing."

"Nico, I.."

"It's nothing Will," 

Will gabbed Nico's hand, "Ok, but if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here."

"I know." Nico squeezed Will's hand. 

"Did you feel that?" Will asked.

"Feel what?"

"A raindrop." As if on que, the sky opened up and poured. "Run, Nico!!!"

Will laughed as they ran through the rain.

"The restaurant is just up there." Nico pointed while trying to cover his dripping hair that was curling up around his ears.

They burst through the doors of the Italian restaurant, panting. The woman at the from looked at them with a confused face.

"Table," Will held up a finger and caught his breath, "For two." 

The woman nodded and led them to a table in the back. When she left, Will started to laugh again.

"Nico, I didn't know you straightened your hair." Nico blushed as Will played with the damp curls around his ears. 

"Yeah, well, I like my hair better straight."

"So you're hair and you don't share the same sexuality?"

"Ha ha ha," Nico said dryly. 

Will picked up the menu, " I Think I'm gonna get spaghetti."

"Seriously? No, I'm ordering for you, you're so American."

The waiter walked up to them and first spoke in Italian, "What would you like to order today?"  Then, in broken English, "W-what would..."

Nico cut him off, enjoying the looks of shock on both the waiter, and Will's faces, as he ordered, in perfect Italian, "Two orders of  Tagliolini con Tartufo."  The waiter nodded and headed to the kitchen. 

Will shot him a smile, "What did you Order for  me?"

""Noodles with truffles." 

"Ah." He nodded. " I knew you could speak Italian, but dang." 

"We'll Italian is my first language."

TIME JUMP (cuz I'm lazy and don't feel like writing the whole dinner.)

"Bye Nico." Will gave him  a hug and a small kiss." 

Nico blushed and walked back inside.

Hades was waiting at the kitchen table.

"Sit, Nico."

Nico sat.

"Your therapist was thinking about getting you to the root of your depression."

"Dad I'm happy now, I swear."

"Your unstable and we need to make these decisions for you Nico."

"I'M FINE DAD."

AN: Ha cliffhangers, sorry for not updating