Idk what to call this capter

An: this chapter is dedicated to @kinkajoukit for getting me off my lazy a** and inspiring me to write. Don't own the characters.

WILL POV

Will had walked  Nico home from school. He was convinced  that if Nico wasn't under direct supervision he could pass out or his wounds could reopen. Sure, he did a great job of bandaging Nico up, but there was still possibilities of something going wrong. He definitely didn't just want to be next to him, or hold his hand or... Will, no, it's for medical reasons. 

Will had tried to hol Nicos hand, but the smaller boy had shoved his hand in is coat pocket. Will sighed, he had just kissed the kid and now it seemed like he was back at square one. 

"Will."  Nico waved a hand in his face, "You're zoning out." 

"S-sorry, Neeks." 

"You know just because of... What happened earlier... Doesn't mean you can call me Neeks" Nico said, with a small, lopsided grin on his face." 

Will took a breath, "Nico, are we... Together now?"

"I guess," Nico put his hands deeper in his pockets. 

"Maybe I should rephrase that. Do you want to go to McDonald's with me?"

"Sweet, I do like McDonald's, but for a... Date... Location, I was thinking something nicer. Festività, it's an Italian restaurant in town, six thirty tomorrow night. You're paying."

"It's a date."

"No it's not."

Will raised his eyebrow and Nico laughed softly. "Fine, it is."

An: it's just a short fluff chapter, the next few are going to be short fluff ones, but there's gonna be drama later, don't worry.