Are we the same?

AN: Wow, I'm still going, I honestly thought I'd drop this by now XD, BUT I DIDN'T HOORAY!!!! Don't own the characters, also what about this title, "The broken, the different, the Will, the Nico"?????? TELL MAI PLZ!!!!

Will POV

Will followed Nico out of the classroom, only to see Nico pinned against the lockers by the kid who had insulted him the first day of school. Will inched closer, he could feel the worry start to spread over his face.

"Talking to yourself, are we little gay?" Will overheard the bully growl. Was Nico... like me? Will brushed the thought away and focused on the present.

"Octavian, I don't want trouble," Nico tried to sound confident, but Will heard the small boy's voice crack and tremble.

"Still too gay to fight." The bully, Octavian, shook his head in mock disapproval. He cracked his knuckles. "I guess I'll... Just have to start it."

To Will's horror, Octavian sunk his fist into Nico's small jawline. Will let out a gasp as the bully muttered something to Nico.

Will, (on doctoral instinct of course,) ran over to Nico.

"Nico?! Are you ok?" Will felt a small blush creep over his face. "I saw what Octavian did."

"I'm fine," The small boy said bitterly.

"D-did he call you gay?" The heat on Will's face intensified as he helped the small boy up.

"Yeah..." Nico turned away from Will and started to leave.

"Is it true?" Nico looked back, confused.

"You didn't know?"

Will shook his head and felt a smile creep over his face, he ran off before Nico could see his flushed face.

Nico is... ? Urgh, no Will, just friends. He obviously doesn't like me that way. Or at all. Will sighed, he wanted to be the kids friend (maybe, MAYBE, he wanted to be more.) But it was so hard when Nico shut everyone out.

AN: Sorry for short chapters XP, I like short chapters when I start to go into the sappy things, also thank you so much for the nice comments :)