Christmas!!! (Actually like a few days before but we can dream)

An: IM BACK WITH MORE TRASH!!!! MWA HAHAHA, IM GIVING YOU THIS (KINDA) FLUFF BEFORE WE DECSEND INTO HELL. Don't own characters, also the beginning isn't that fluffy,  and mentions child abuse. I promise tho, the middle and end will be entirely fluff! Also I know it's not Christmas yet, but if iS in the story so suck it up.

Nico POV

Nico walked with his hands tucked neatly in his pockets. He sighed, watching his breath freeze in the crisp December air. His confessions to Will hadn't gone as planned. That idiot, he's just going to cause us both more heartache.  But he couldn't bring himself to believe the words he was thinking. Despite acting disappointed, he was glad that he finally had someone who cared enough.

He wanted with all of himself to stay in America, but he found out the hard way that it wasn't debatable. He rubbed the bruise on his shoulder (that Will had thankfully not picked up on.) He looked up at the boy walking next to him, and felt tears welling up in his eyes. It had only been a few months since they met, but it felt like so much more. Nico laughed bitterly at himself, Why does  love always bring tragedy for me? 

"Nico?" Nico was ripped away from his thoughts by the sound of Wills voice. "You looked like you were zoning out. Anyways, we're here." He guestured to the regular sized house in front of them.  

"Oh," Nico mumbled.

Will bounded up to the front steps and pressed to doorbell. 

The door cracked open, "Will?! Come on in!" Lou Ellen laughed and then realized Nico was standing behind the blond,  "Nico? You two made up?!  Eeeee!" She ran and gave Nico a big hug, to which he returned by shoving her lightly off.

"Merry Christmas!" Will yelled, handing a small purple gift bag to Lou. 

Her face lit up as he gave her the present, "Thanks!" She squealed, "I'll go put it under the tree!"

Will smiled as Lou lead them in. The house was nicely furnished, with a woodsy-aesthetic. Wills friend Cecil stood, leaned against the wall with a glass of eggnog. Nico had only agreed to come when he was informed that it'd only be the forum of them.

Cecil looked up and waved, "Hey Will," He turned to Nico, "Nico?"

Nico waved awkwardly. 

"Hey Cecil!!" Will did the talking as he excitedly put a green gift  bag in Cecil's hands. Cecil thanked him and went to put the gift under the tree. It was a fake tree, white, with purple ornaments and tinsel hanging from its boughs. 

Lou squealed from across the room, "I'm so glad you two made up! Nico, you wouldn't believe how much of a  baby Will was when you stopped talking."

Will's face turned a vibrant shade of red and Nico felt a smile creep across his face.

"Also," Lou continued talking, while waving a brightly frosted cookie in the air, "Cecil is a great baker, try these cookies."

Will gabbed one and tried to shove it into Nico's mouth. Nico shoved his hand away. "God, why are you like this?" He said, laughing.

Will grinned like an idiot. Nico sighed.

"Hey, Neeks," Nico glared at Lou Ellen, "Sorry, Nico. I didn't know you were coming, I didn't get you a gift. Sorry."

"Yeah, me too." Cecil said.

"On the subject of gifts," Will piped in, "Let's open some."

"Sounds great" Lou Ellen lead everybody over to the tree, "Cecil open mine first."

Cecil ended up with a joke book from Lou and a prank kit from Will. Lou Ellen got a purple necklace from Cecil and a new frisbee from Will. Will got an obnoxiously bright yellow shirt from Cecil and a yellow rope bracelet from Lou Ellen.

"Actually," Lou smirked, "I do have a present for you Neeks." She walked upstairs for a moment before returning with something in her hand. "But I want Will to give it to you." She handed Will a small piece of.. pine? No, mistletoe, Nico realized, his face heating up enough to boil water. 

"L-Lou," Nico shuddered as Will walked closer, smiling that idiotic grin of his. He raised the small sprig of mistletoe above Nico's hair. "W-will!!" Nico's face felt as warm as the sun. Will came closer and pressed his lips softly to Nico's.

"Merry early Christmas, Neeks." He whispered.