Oh schist

AN: Yellow, um so yeah sorry I didn't post yesterday Don't own the characters and yeah. BTW: This takes place in the beginning of the school year if you didn't know.

WILL POV

The thoughts just kept spiraling through Will's mind. He couldn't focus on whatever the teacher was trying to tell him. Honestly, those dark brown, almost black eyes were WAY more important than the American Revolution.

Cecil, who had somehow gotten a seat next to Will, jabbed him in the side with a pencil.

"Will," He whispered, "Stop thinking about your girlfriend, how am I supposed to copy off of you if you aren't paying attention."

Will shoved him lightly, "I don't have a girlfriend."

"You were thinking about someone, your face could make a tomato jealous."

"Shut up, Cecil."

"Mr. Solace, would you like to repeat that to the whole class?"

"N-no, sir."

"Then pay attention next time." Will nodded, but the nod was a lie. As soon as the teacher looked away he went into Nico-land again. He's just such a little... bean. Bean? Wow Will, way to show off your vocabulary.

Time Jump. Lé end of class

The bell rang. Cecil got up and poked Will again. He grinned. "So, who is she?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Cecil you know I don't swing that way." Will clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Oh yeah, I know... Wait. What?!" Cecil turned around.

Will scratched his head, Schist, schist, schist. "Umm.. yeah."

"You're gay?!" Cecil exclaimed. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm fine with it, but since when were you gay?!"

"Um.. all my life, you can't really 'become' gay."

"Why haven't you told me?! Does Lou know?!"

"No, Lou doesn't know. Right now the only people who know are you me and Austin. You have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Why not? I mean it's not like they're going to pick on you for it."

Will though back to what had happened with Nico. "I'll think about it. But until I say, no one knows. Got it."

"Not even Lou?"

"Not. Even. Lou."

"Got it." Cecil ran off.

AN: Short chapters, sorry don't kill me.