Roomate (Go read the sequel)

An:I'm back!!! Sorry, kinda went off for a while. I'm sorry! Also everyone is speaking Italian unless An:I'm back!!! Sorry, kinda went off for a while. I'm sorry! Also everyone is speaking Italian unless specified otherwise! And I know most to all of these characters are not Italian, but bear with me k? If your reading this on here, I made a new story for the sequel titled "Overcome the world: Italy and I posted this chapter there. So if your here go there.

Nico carefully stepped off of the airplane, making his way though customs. He was still thinking about what he had done at the airport. He really hoped his father hadn't hit Will. After getting his bags he looked around for the student the school promised they'd send.

His eyes swept through the crowds of people until they landed on a girl with black hair holding onto a cardboard sight with his name scrawled in sharpie. Nico walked over to the girl and extended his hand. She smiled and shook it.

"I'm Drew, it's nice to meet you." Her smile looked like ago was going to pull a muscle in her heavily lipsticked lips. It was an act.

Nico nodded, "Nico Di-Angelo."

She smiled, pushing her lips even further from her teeth. "I'll take you to the taxi and to your dorm room."

They squeezed awkwardly into the back of a small taxi, Nico's bags in between them. After a couple minutes of awkward silence the taxi turned into a paved road in between an ornate black metal gate. He was there: the elite Olympus Academy, open to foreigners and natives alike.

As they walked out of the school Nico's eyes widened. The academy was huge, you could have fit four HB high schools into the dorm rooms alone. The large brick, ivy covered buildings were scattered around the campus, like on a college. Hazel would have admired the beauty of it. Nico let out a laugh under his breath thinking of what Annabeth would say about the architecture. Nico felt a pang in his chest thinking about them. Hazel, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso, Piper, Jason, and... and Will. It had only been a single plane fight and Nico already longing for the Blond dork. This was going to be the longest two and a half years he'd ever go through.

He suddenly tuned into Drew's half-assed tour of the campus. "And this," she said, pointing to the obviously dorm room "is the dorm room." She flashed he white teeth again. Gods those smiles were getting on his nerves. "I'll let you get situated hon," she slapped a piece of paper into his "that's your room number." She winked and walked away.

He looked up at the dorm building again and unfurled the paper. He glanced down at the paper, it had his dorm room number on it. But it also had a phone number with a message in hasty, but neat writing: call me xo. Then, for good measure, he noticed there was a small winky face after the o. Nico groaned, this was going to be a long two and a half years.

Nico walked quietly through the halls, surrounded by loud music, voices and "Bro-ing". He groaned again, straight boys will always be straight boys, guess that won't just change.

He quickly found the dorm room. He knocked, and when no one answered he walked in. The shower was still running, that must have been why his new roommate hadn't heard him. He took a look around, the room was neat, impeccably neat. There wasn't a single pencil out of place. There were no posters or photos, it looked like a room you'd expect to see in an IKEA store. A loud moan erupted from the bathroom and Nico suddenly realized what his roommate was doing in there. He quickly walked out of the room and quietly shut the door. He heard laughing from the hallway and turned around and saw two boys who looked remarkably similar bending over and tearing up. The one boy wiped his eye and took another laugh as he held out his hand.

"Travis..." he paused to gasp "Stoll. He pointed to the other kid, "And this is my little brother Conner."

"Nico. Also why the hell is my roommate banging someone right now?"

Connor tried to hold in his laughter. "So your the newbie who's been given the misfortune of rooming with Luke. Get used to the sexiling my friend," He pointed to a yellow index card taped to the door, "That there, means he's got fresh meat. We didn't tell you at first because... well because we thought it'd be hilarious. And it was."

"So," Travis leaned in, "Who was your guide, they always send pretty girls."

Nico put up a finger, "Drew, however.. first of all, I'm gay." He put up a second finger, "and second, I have a boyfriend back in America."

"Drew?! Dude you have bad luck. She gets dudes emotionally attached to her and then she just straight up tears them apart, mentally, socially and in the worst cases, physically."

Connor leaned in "last year she scratched her boyfriend so hard he had to get seven stitches. He tried to sue but he lost cuz Drew's Mom is looooaaded."

"Also, I'd try to keep the gay part away from Luke."

Nico furrowed is eyebrows, remembering what had happened only a few months back. "Is he a homophobe?"

"Quite the opposite," Travis said, "I don't think he's actually bi, I know this ' cuz I'm bi and he doesn't really seem bi. I think he's just giving dick wherever and whenever he can. Regardless of anything. So watch your butt. You said you got a boyfriend so keep your but for your boy back in America, k?"

The door behind them clicked open. A tall, blond boy and a scantily clad girl came out of the room. The girl saw Nico and the Stolls, blushed, and ran off. Nico turned his gaze to the boy who he assumed was Luke. He was a bit taller than Will, but he had the same athletic build, Nico could tell this by the section of his stomach and chest which was loosely covered by a cream button-up shirt. Luke started buttoning up his shirt as he gazed at Nico. His eyes were cold, they were practically screaming to everyone in the hall that Luke was in charge. Luke glanced up and down at Nico before introducing himself.

"Luke Castellan. I apologize that that was the first time you met me and I promise that I am rather neat and a decent roommate. Of course, as these... boys have probably already told you, the yellow card means no one lcomes in." After mentioning the card, he turned around and placed the card in his back pocket. "I expect you'll do your fair share of cleaning and chores, I don't tolerate a messy dorm. White all that aside, please let me help you with your bags." He gestured to my suitcase and backpack sitting by the door.

After getting somewhat situated, Luke excused himself from the room, saying he had matters to attend to. Nico took that as a chance to pull out his laptop. He opened and app and typed a couple things on his keyboard. After a few anxious seconds a familiar blond haired, blue eyes, freckles boy popped up on the screen.

Nico smiled "Hey Will."