The final day

An: Ok, so this update is going to be one of the last ones, however, there will be a sequel. I would just continue on this one but I feel it's getting a bit long and I'd rather just make a sequel. If you want be to just continue on this one, tell me in the comments  it for now I'm just making a sequel. Also!!!! The sequel will be containing an OC that my friend @Yuu_and_Ayato  created (if you don't want an OC, just tell me and I can use and actuall character) 

"Nico?" Hades stared at his son from across the dining room table "Are you packed yet? I'm dropping you off at the airport tomorrow." 

Nico picked at his mashed potatoes, "Almost," he mumbled.

Hades scoffed, "What more do you need to pack?"

"I need to pack my toothbrush and stuff like that."

"I thought I told you to be packed by yesterday." Hades voice was sharp, it didn't get louder, only colder.

Hazel coughed from next to Nico,  "Hey, dad, it's ok, as long as he's ready to go by tomorrow, right?"

"I suppose," Hades stood up and walked towards the stairs, placing a hand on the rail. "Hazel I want these dishes done by the time I get back down here."

"Yes, Dad," Hazel nodded and walked over to the sink.

"Nico, get up to your room," he glanced at his watch, "I want you finished packing by seven, sharp."

"Yes dad ," Nico grumbled, walking to the stairs. He dragged his feet along each step, pulling himself up. When he got to his room he flopped on his bed. He knew that he should've been packing, but he wasn't really in the mood. Having your father force you to go somewhere complete against your will in an attempt to fix your mental help tends to do that to a person.

All of the thing he still needed to pack were in a bag on top of his bathroom sink. He pulled himself out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. He was about half way there when his phone rang from his back pocket. He grabbed it and checked the caller ID: Will.

He put the phone up to his ear, "Will?"

"Nico! I'm glad you picked up! Can you meet me by the park where we played frisbee?" Wills voice exploded out of the small, mechanical box.

Nico flinched at the noise, "Y-yeah, one sec."

"Thanks!! Love ya!" Will hung up.

Nico sighed and threw the bag of toiletries onto his suitcase. He ran down the stairs "Dad I'm going out!"

"Are you finished packing?!"

"Yes!"

"Whatever then, go ahead."

                                                                                                           ...

Nico saw Will on the single park bench from a mile away. Will, usually donning bright colours, wasn't typically hard to find, however, along with his bright clothing, he was also standing on the bench waving obnoxiously.

"Nico!!" He shouted, "Over here!"

Nico (reluctantly) jogged over to the bench. Will attacked him with a huge bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. Nico felt his face heat up.

"Sit down Nico," Will smiled and patted the bench.

Nico sat down, "What's up?"

"I wanted to see you before you left..I mean I'm still coming to the airport tomorrow to see you... but I needed to give you something."

Will fished around in his back pocket before pulling out a black bead bracelet with a single yellow bead in the middle.

"Um.. thanks." Nico said smiling.

Will raised his arm and laughed, "There's a deeper meaning to that." Will turned his wrist so that Nico could see the assorted bracelets adorning his arm. The one on the very bottom was a bracelet  identical to Nico's, but with reversed colors. 

"This bracelet  is very important to me. My two older brothers Lee and Michael made when it for me when I was ten, right before they went to join the army. I put one of the beads of my bracelet onto yours and replaced it with one of the beads from the bracelet I made you. Now even when when we're apart we can still..." Wills voice trailed off into a incomprehensible stream of sniffles and tears.  Nico, unaware of what else to do put his small hands on Will's large shoulders. Will buried his head into Nico's much smaller shoulder and shook. Will looked up, his eyes red and puffy "Nico don't leave me too."

Nico felt his own eyes well up as he pulled Will closer "I'm sorry Will. I'm sorry."

Will looked up again, putting a hand on Nico's check. "Everyone I love leaves me." Will brought his lips to Nico's. Nico laced his hands in Will's hair and deepened the kiss. After what felt like an eternity, they pulled away. Nico looked into Wills shaking eyes and touched their foreheads together. He touched the bracelet on Will's wrist. "It's ok," he whispered "Because now, even when we're apart, we can still be together."

Will pulled Nico back into another hug, wiping his eyes in the process. "You'll come back though, right? Lee and Micheal  never came back."

"Will I'm sorry about your brothers, but I'll come back for you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Will brought their lips together again, smiling this time.