Chapter 10: Success!

Leslie planned to execute the plan to making a fool out of Mandy Jenkins on the 14th of February, to be more precise, on Valentine's Day so that it'd have more of an impact on Mandy. She endured the tormenting torture of Mandy Jenkins' squad and Sonia Tylers' for the next 3 weeks before Valentine's arrived.

Jess leaned over her desk and then looked around before telling her in a low voice, "Please tell me that we're going to do it today."

     She grinned. "Don't worry."

     Jess couldn't stand another day of watching Leslie being mocked by the bullies anymore. He always cringed at the sight of them making fun of her and he couldn't do anything because Leslie had told him to ignore her in school at the time.

Their History teacher than came in, making everyone go back to their own seats.

      At Lunch break, everyone had gone to the cafeteria except Jess and Leslie. They stayed behind in the classrooms just to plant that note. And like last time, Jess was the one who did it. After he slipped the note in Mandy Jenkins's book, he raced out of the room with Leslie and went to the cafeteria like normal.

_____

They walked back to their class with grins on their faces.

"Think she'll fall for it?" He chuckled.

Leslie came into the room and then looked at Mandy Jenkins who was holding a note and smiling to herself. "Definitely."

During History class Mandy Jenkins kept turning around to Erika and Stacy Williams who she usually hanged with. She kept giggling which caused Mr Hart to constantly groan and give her warnings.

Jess stole a glance over to Leslie and was trying to control his chuckles. It was just too funny for him to imagine what Mandy Jenkins would look like after being completely humiliated. When he looked at Leslie, she looked completely absorbed into the textbook as if she was really, 'studying'. She was keeping a straight face, and because he couldn't, he bursted into giggles which made Mr Hart turn around and reprimand him.

"What seems to be the problem, Mr Aarons?" Mr Hart asked him as he tapped his foot impatiently.

Jess tried to control his giggle and then cleared his throat before looking back at his book. "N-nothing sir."

He looked back at Leslie again when Mr Hart turned to the board and found her to be now giggling to herself.

Ring, Ring, Ring - the bell finally rang. Jess and Leslie both stole a look at each other and then nodded. Just after Mandy Jenkins left the room, Leslie got out of her seat and went out with Jess following.

As Jess was about to go down by the main staircase, he turned around and saw Leslie going the other way.

"Where you going?"

"Upstairs," she said and took out 2 empty balloons from her bag. "It's payback time."

She walked upstairs with a grin and Jess soon followed.

After they had filled the balloons with water, they headed to the 2nd floor balcony where Justin Kid was supposedly to meet Mandy Jenkins just below them.